AccursedAsche's Don't Starve Fanart

Hey guys!
tumblr_n9x9mrZs661r8kz72o1_500.png
(my sad attempt of drawing my sona in the DS style)

My friend told me about the forums, so I thought I would join! 

I love to draw all the time, so I tend to post art either fanart or personal, on-

My Deviantart

My Tumblr

I just started getting into drawing Don't Starve fanart, and here is some.

tumblr_n9umvzAdG71r8kz72o2_500.png

tumblr_n9umvzAdG71r8kz72o1_500.png
tumblr_n9umvzAdG71r8kz72o3_500.png
(WX-78 being chased by a hound and I split up them 2 in their own pictures )

tumblr_n9vefeFWcU1r8kz72o1_500.png
(My attempt at a rabbit. Since I never draw them. These guys are cute, but the screaming sound they make drives me crazy. haha)

Please check below for more art!

Edited by AccursedAsche
  • Like 9

hahahaha oh my goodness, how did you get so many tallbird eggs in game?? I did that once with Woodie; I set all birds in the world to "high" (a.k.a Woodie's personal heck) and tried to do an egg hunt. I got 3 or 4? But didn't make it till they hatched because they wouldn't stop chasing me.
I'm impressed XD I hope they all make it to hatching! 
ALSO AWESOME ART!

hahahaha oh my goodness, how did you get so many tallbird eggs in game?? I did that once with Woodie; I set all birds in the world to "high" (a.k.a Woodie's personal heck) and tried to do an egg hunt. I got 3 or 4? But didn't make it till they hatched because they wouldn't stop chasing me.

I'm impressed XD I hope they all make it to hatching! 

ALSO AWESOME ART!

I put it on "more" and not "high", since I didn't want tallbirds everywhere. Since normally I hardly see tallbirds, and I knew their eggs could hatch, so I wanted to try it. So I looked for nests, since they would be marked on my map, and then start collecting eggs, also if you kill a tallbird it will respawn after like 2-3 days I think? So you can keep getting eggs from the same nest. I just put them in a chest until I filled it, and then took them out to hatch them. 3 days is a long time for them to hatch tho. haha.

Since my base is near 4 pigmen houses, I couldn't put them out during the day because pigmen will try to eat the eggs, so I had to move them somewhere else so they wouldn't be eaten. Dawn and Night I could have them at my base.

All of them did hatch tho. lost 7 of them to tallbirds.. The last 2 grew up and are still alive and are VERY good protection.

tumblr_nacpp0nyZv1r8kz72o1_250.pngtumblr_nacpp0nyZv1r8kz72o2_400.pngtumblr_nacpp0nyZv1r8kz72o3_500.png

and Thank you for the art complement! ;u;

• Like 1

Wow, that's awesome! I'll have to try it again sometime, looks like you have your own little army!

Indeed! Smallbirds are VERY good for killing things that normally flee from you, like Birds and rabbits. I've collected a lot of feathers and meat with their help. Its just when they are a baby, I think its a 1 hit kill on them, so you have to be careful with your Smallbirds, so I would do some collecting near your base or in a safe area until they get bigger. I think it takes 11 days for them to get to the next stage. When they get to that, they can protect themselves, and you, so not much worry.

Tho you still have to feed them, if you don't, they will refuse to follow you, so I just keep a good amount of berries or seeds on me, and once in awhile, drop the stack and they will go eat, once they finished, pick up the remaining.

Not looking forward to my 2 to become adults, since they will become aggressive. Not sure how it will work, and will see what happens when they do.

Might as well post this doodle while I'm at it.

tumblr_nabas1NkI41r8kz72o1_400.jpg

• Like 2