my blind box was already opened...

sorry, i didn't know where to put this...

i bought 3 of them, and to my surprise, my first box was opened, it was a wendy figurine, the skirt was damaged, and wasn't on her, the item bag was crumpled, with a small tear in it, and the paper was crumpled and just stuffed in there like gravity wasn't a thing.

i was pissed, my chest was raising as i opened the box, then, to my surprise the bag was wide open.

cheers!

-RedReaper

i bought 3 of them, and to my surprise, my first box was opened, it was a wendy figurine, the skirt was damaged, and wasn't on her, the item bag was crumpled, with a small tear in it, and the paper was crumpled and just stuffed in there like gravity wasn't a thing.

i was pissed, my chest was raising as i opened the box, then, to my surprise the bag was wide open.

cheers!

-RedReaper

This could be your country's Customs Authority, it's not unheard of for them to rifle through packages that are sealed. 

cheers!

-RedReaper

I'm sorry to hear that; please do contact us at livesupport@kleientertainment.com and we'll see what we can do about the issue.

It sounds to me more like someone at the post office didn't like their BlindBox, and swapped out their one for yours?

It could have been a customs thing, but they would also provide documentation if they had opened it. (At least they do in my country.)

Archived