Chester dies in ruins.

I thought it was three days.

Only one day. I think there's a mod that messes with Chester's respawn rate.....

Something about Hunting. There's a thread about it in the Mod section. Looks pretty badass too. The guy added all kinds of creepy necromancers and stuff. Big guy throwing flaming jack'o lanterns and stuff! A remake of the Varg (hope Klei doesn't see it and decide to change it to this version!). Looks pretty crazy and tough. I really want to try it out.  :wilson_wink:

A remake of the Varg (hope Klei doesn't see it and decide to change it to this version!

The vilgoat is a large wolf-based creature. The is the one and only similarity between the Varg and the Vilgoat. And the Vilgoat is a mix of Vilkas (wolf) and goat. Also, made of rain clouds. It ain't a remake! It's based off of an old urban myth I heard somewhere in Scotland.

And it does not affect Chester at all.

The vilgoat is a large wolf-based creature. The is the one and only similarity between the Varg and the Vilgoat. And the Vilgoat is a mix of Vilkas (wolf) and goat. Also, made of rain clouds. It ain't a remake! It's based off of an old urban myth I heard somewhere in Scotland.

I know it doesn't affect Chester. You changed your avatar but I still know your making one of the most unique mods ever. Just trying to throw you off that I know...

Sorry if I offended you about the Varg thing.

Seriously tho.... Hope your feeling better soon!

Yeah, Chester is still one day to return, dropping his stuff where he died. That in itself could be a problem in the Ruins. 

And what in the world is your new Avatar Tiddles?! Is that a...pickle???

Yeah, Chester is still one day to return, dropping his stuff where he died. That in itself could be a problem in the Ruins. 

And what in the world is your new Avatar Tiddles?! Is that a...pickle???

A gherkin twerking at the beach.

Archived