Looking for Wendy & Willow - US (TN)

Alliath

Hello friends in not starving!

I am looking for a Willow and a Wendy, with lantern and torch. I don't care about the secondary accessories, so you can totally keep those if you want to. Or you can throw one you don't want in! I'm easy like Sunday morning.

I have to trade:

Wolfgang with hammer and dark sword

Woodie with Lucy and bat bat - TRADE COMPLETE, thanks RedReaper!

Spider with Jackalope and crow - TRADE COMPLETE, thanks RedReaper!

Spider with Jackalope and mandrake

Wes with umbrella and mandrake - TRADE IN PROGRESS

Wes with umbrella and bat bat

Wes with campfire and axe - TRADE PENDING

For the Wes with the mandrake, the mandrake is open. It looks like there was only one accessory with this Wes (mistake?) but my Chester came with a mandrake I don't care about, so I put it in there, but kept his eyebone, because of course I did.

I will also totally buy Willow or Wendy if none of the above tickles your fancy. Do you have paypal? I totally have paypal.

My half box REALLY wanted me to have a mime. Can't complain because it also wanted me to have a Wilson and a Chester. :grin:

Im willing to sell my Wendy + her accessories. I am from U.S. if that helps and yes I also have PayPal :] 

Awesome! Shoot me an email at threebees@gmail.com and tell me how much you want for her, and we will work it out! :)

I am looking for a Willow and a Wendy, with lantern and torch. I don't care about the secondary accessories, so you can totally keep those if you want to. Or you can throw one you don't want in! I'm easy like Sunday morning.

I have to trade:

Woodie with Lucy and bat bat

Spider with Jackalope and crow

Wes with umbrella and mandrake

Wes with campfire and axe

For the Wes with the mandrake, the mandrake is open. It looks like there was only one accessory with this Wes (mistake?) but my Chester came with a mandrake I don't care about, so I put it in there, but kept his eyebone, because of course I did.

I will also totally buy Willow or Wendy if none of the above tickles your fancy. Do you have paypal? I totally have paypal.

My half box REALLY wanted me to have a mime. Can't complain because it also wanted me to have a Wilson and a Chester. :grin:

hello.

are we still trading?

you didn't reply.

I'm still willing to trade my wendy for a spider (if not a woodie).

P.S. now that i think of it, the buyer of my wilson was in TN, and you need one...

hello.

are we still trading?

you didn't reply.

I'm still willing to trade my wendy for a spider (if not a woodie).

P.S. now that i think of it, the buyer of my wilson was in TN, and you need one...

Hi RedReaper! Sorry, I went straight from work to a concert last night, that is why I did not reply!

Here is my picture, Woodie comes with his axe and the bat bat, but if you want any of the other items from the list above instead I can give those. Let me know if you want a picture of them also!

Here is attached the picture of Woodie!

post-437326-0-42305900-1407593413_thumb.

Hi Alliath

I am interested in the Wes you have with Unbrella (I also need a mandrake). I am not sure if all of your requests were filled or not but this is what I have to trade currently:

1 Wolfgang with Hammer, 1 WX-78 with Shovel, 1 Wendy with Glowing Lantern, 1 Pigman with Hambat, 1 Ice Staff, 1 Fire Staff, 2 Bat Bats, 1 Pitchfork, 1 Crow and 1 Boomerang

Please let me know if any of this interests you.

Thank Shorwin

I would be willing to trade Wes with umbrella & mandrake for Wendy and lantern. You don't have to give me another item besides the lantern, I don't really care about them so keep it for another trade if you want! I already traded for one Wendy with RedReaper, but Wendy is my favorite, so I would like to have an extra of her. :)

Shoot me an email at threebees@gmail.com and I will send you a picture of the Wes & mandrake and we can hash out details!

I have to trade:

Woodie with Lucy and bat bat - TRADE IN PROGRESS

Spider with Jackalope and crow - TRADE IN PROGRESS

Wes with umbrella and mandrake

Wes with campfire and axe

Hello!!~

I was just wondering if you would be willing to sell your Spider w/ jackalope and mandrake? 

If so how much? I unfortunately already sold my Wendy  & Willow a while ago and I would love to just purchase your figure if that is an option. Let me know thank you :] (if not I apologize for the bug)! 

I would be willing to trade Wes with umbrella & mandrake for Wendy and lantern. You don't have to give me another item besides the lantern, I don't really care about them so keep it for another trade if you want! I already traded for one Wendy with RedReaper, but Wendy is my favorite, so I would like to have an extra of her. :-)

Shoot me an email at threebees@gmail.com and I will send you a picture of the Wes & mandrake and we can hash out details!

hey, i shipped your package.

hmm.

my tracking said it would come today, probably not, but i probablt have to wait a lil' longer. XD (5:45 PM)

hey, i shipped your package.

hmm.

my tracking said it would come today, probably not, but i probablt have to wait a lil' longer. XD (5:45 PM)

Yaaaay! Hopefully yours will get there tomorrow? I hate when the tracking says it is going to arrive and then it doesn't! I'm always disappointed.

Hello!!~

I was just wondering if you would be willing to sell your Spider w/ jackalope and mandrake? 

If so how much? I unfortunately already sold my Wendy  & Willow a while ago and I would love to just purchase your figure if that is an option. Let me know thank you :] (if not I apologize for the bug)! 

You are not bugging me at all! I will email you about this tomorrow!

Yaaaay! Hopefully yours will get there tomorrow? I hate when the tracking says it is going to arrive and then it doesn't! I'm always disappointed.

me too! XD

i was blaming a possible storm tomorrow, so i'm hoping tomorrow!

i will send you a pic when i get it. :)

P.S. your tracking is available.

was the wendy satisfactory? :-)

She is the best Wendy ever, and is currently hanging out on the low part of my desk, while Wilson is on the high side. I am pretending Wendy is in the caves because she loves the darkness (so very alone).

Thank you so much!

She is the best Wendy ever, and is currently hanging out on the low part of my desk, while Wilson is on the high side. I am pretending Wendy is in the caves because she loves the darkness (so very alone).

Thank you so much!

I should be thanking you!

the woodie and the spider are doing great! i'll get some pics tomorrow!

if you ever want to trade/sell, i'm open to suggestions!

see my topic for details!

Glad he arrived safely! The guy promised me they packed him so well that he could have been air dropped on your house and still not broken! :)

Just wanted to say here that everyone I have traded/purchased from on these forums has been awesome, I have all the figures I wanted and everyone (from three different countries, no less) was great!

Thank you so much!

im very sorry for the bad quality packaging. :(

i was low on stock, again.

Archived