Dehm AHRTZ four-emz

I request a drawing of deerclops wearing a top hat and monoclonal while drinking tea and saying "smashing"

(Because we all know the deerclops is British. )

Love this request btw, im just having a hard time making it hilariously enough.

whut up bro?

How yous been?

I've been mucking around, lookin fer jobs, making a full color comic, a flash game, and trying to figure out how to make dese requests super great.

I've been fine, busy with classes and the such. Goold luck with all those things you're doing!

Speaking of requests, how great would it be if Maxwell made it back to Earth, and had the worst possible phobia. I mean, of course he'd be afraid of the dark, but there's another horrifying fear that would await him. It's so scary that I have to put it under a spoiler because it's simply too spooky.

The fear of chairs. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN
  • Like 1

I've been fine, busy with classes and the such. Goold luck with all those things you're doing!

Speaking of requests, how great would it be if Maxwell made it back to Earth, and had the worst possible phobia. I mean, of course he'd be afraid of the dark, but there's another horrifying fear that would await him. It's so scary that I have to put it under a spoiler because it's simply too spooky.

The fear of chairs. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN
Imagine if he found a dark chair.
  • Like 1

ehm... maybe i could do a request?

Imagine a guy with a small afro, along with headband. a pair of sweet shades, mutton chops. a ninja-like shirt, a golden necklace, puffy pants and sandals. holding a katana.

Could that be possible?

(I'll show them the badassery of Badass-Disco-ninja-guy. i'll show them all!!!!!!!1)

• Like 1

ehm... maybe i could do a request?

Imagine a guy with a small afro, along with headband. a pair of sweet shades, mutton chops. a ninja-like shirt, a golden necklace, puffy pants and sandals. holding a katana.

Could that be possible?

(I'll show them the badassery of Badass-Disco-ninja-guy. i'll show them all!!!!!!!1)

YUSH PLS

im so bad at doing requests from descriptions

Cause then you never know what youre going to get

and i've had 2 cups of coffee and im 92lbs and things get crazy after half a cup

but this dude sounds hella cool

>:3

IM JUST SUPER DISTRACTED

IM SO SORRY ;________;

The constant variation on its body and head shapes, and on the size of the left cat-like ear makes that animation seem very weird.

also thank you for the feedback

;U; I REALLY LOVE COMMENTS LIKE THESE

YOU ARE MY NEW FAVE PERSON RIGHT NOW

have a like >u<