How th start the DLC content

Frostgrimm

Hello,

i bought the DLC for the XBOX 360 and now i´m a little bit confused. After i beat the game only the new game plus mode showed up. So need i beat the game on new game plus as well and then the DLC will be playable or is something wrong with my game? :(

Heya @Frostgrimm, if you visit the world/level select screen, you should see an option in the bottom right corner that should allow you to switch to "Dosan's Tale". It should have a yellow exclamation point just before it.

Also, when you visit the options screen, are you able to see an option that allows you to enable the commentary? If you can find it, that means that the the DLC is properly installed and you should be able to access Dosan's tale from within the world/level select screen.

... ... really? ... Maybe i need new glasses. Ok finally i find (after i reload the DLC and this little yellow exclamation mark appeared) the small reference to hit the right-back-button to switch to the DLC content. :D:oops: Thanks everyone :)

Archived