Seeing the Previously Unseen?

Do you think with Moggles we'll finally see Charlie as another player dies, or who the hell is tugging on the rope on the sinkhole?

Maybe 0_0 Or, if some character wears moggles and stands near character without moggles, then other character without moggles still can't die from Charlie's attack??

No, since Charlie's attack power is when she is not seen. That is why Beaver Woodie is safe at night. 

And it's just the wind blowing the rope. (The-world-with Maxwell's-rules of-nature-for wind-blowing-the-rope.).

Charlie is invisible, deal with it. And if you can see your friend, Charlie will disappear, I think.

Once I tought she was the shadow watcher.

Doesn't the Shadow Watcher appear in some of the William Carter puzzles before Charlie is grabbed into the Wilderness World? Or maybe it's just projecting itself over past events? I dunno... I feel like it's a separate entity but as to exactly what I couldn't say.

Mr. Skits is the coolest shadow creature though, he's super chill.

Charlie is invisible, deal with it. And if you can see your friend, Charlie will disappear, I think.

Once I tought she was the shadow watcher.

Well, we don't know that for sure, since she only shows up in the night. Maybe she could be easily stopped if the player could see her. On the other hand, she could work like a weeping angel,except she disappears when seen.

No, since Charlie's attack power is when she is not seen. That is why Beaver Woodie is safe at night. 

And it's just the wind blowing the rope. (The-world-with Maxwell's-rules of-nature-for wind-blowing-the-rope.).

The wind doesn't really make snse. It is going straight up and down, not swinging, and it drops down when you are near and pulls up when you are far.

The wind doesn't really make snse. It is going straight up and down, not swinging, and it drops down when you are near and pulls up when you are far.

Exactly,

see my parenthesis. it's a "Maxwell's idea" kind of thing.

In a real-world reason, because it looked cool. 

On the other hand, she could work like a weeping angel,except she disappears when seen.

This is more like how I hope it will play out. Charlie can't be seen, that's sort of her thing. Similar to insanity creatures, attacks in the dark are unique to the player in the dark. We're not being attacked, our friend is, so we don't see the thing(s) affecting them that are unique to their character life-management. That said, I do think it would be a cool "together" enhancement to allow us to help our friend get out of the dark by providing a light source within their field of vision (drop a fire, light a torch and stand next to them, wear a miner hat, etc).

There are many ways to go about this. I hope she is not invisible though. I think it would be better to go with her not attacking if your friend is looking at you with moggles(better meaning better then your friend just dying and you dont see how. They just die.) There many sketchy ways you could go about this and I like sketchy things so yea plz no invisible attack. 

There are many ways to go about this. I hope she is not invisible though. I think it would be better to go with her not attacking if your friend is looking at you with moggles(better meaning better then your friend just dying and you dont see how. They just die.) There many sketchy ways you could go about this and I like sketchy things so yea plz no invisible attack. 

>Ah! I'm in the dark! Help!<

"I'll equip my moggles."

>Phew, thanks man!<

"My moggles fell off!"

>Why would your... Aaah!<

"Aaah!"

Their organs were found not far off the bodies, covered in plastic. Wrong, they did not look at it.

Archived