Idea For A New Character (Wally The Walrus)

7 members have voted

1. 1. Balance

• Balanced as a.. bird? (Perfect)
    • Opeh (Too Powerful)
    • Under Balanced (Too Weak)
    • I wouldn't live past day one! (Super weak)

Wally The Walrus

Pros:

Can tame hounds

Walruses are passive

Starts with three blow darts

Cons:

Hounds will eat anything they can

Requires more food 

Moves slower

Doesn't like killing fuzzy animals (-10 Sanity)

Neutral Aspects:

Has a layer of fat that keeps him warm(er) if well fed but will decrease his tolerance to heat

Will not use boomerangs and staffs but does 1.25% damage with blow darts

Personality:

Passive("We can all be friends.")

Naive(This is what we use to sharpen our tusks."(Razor))

Trusting ("He wouldn't hurt me."(Tallbird))

Excitable("Everything is going to die!"(Deerclops))

Unforgiving("How dare you kill those fuzzy animals!"(Walruses))

Story:

Was removed for the MacTusk hunting group because he wasn't able to kill Glommer. D:

My reasoning:

Only Klei can do this balanced and I would pay for a Dlc just to have this character.

I've always felt bad about the hounds making little puppy sounds, so I thought, why not be able to tame them?

Walruses are fat.

I've always been a fan of the walruses, with their fancy clothing.

Mods are always over powered and I think this would be a great addition to the base game so everyone can experience being one with the walrus.

Hey dude walruses are creature that are living In Don't starve world . So he can't get as a playable character .  

Spiders are living in the world too, and we have Webber. (RoG)

Webber is not a spider . He was a boy who tried to eat himself .

Klei has said Webber Is a boy who got eaten by a spider. He didn't try to eat himself  :jaded:

And, spiders were added LOOOOONG before Webber was. I remember spiders In beta, and Webber is in RoG, which came out after the game came out. Meaning, they probably won't add walruses just for one character if there are no walruses. This could be an interesting mod though.

Klei has said Webber Is a boy who got eaten by a spider. He didn't try to eat himself  :jaded:

And, spiders were added LOOOOONG before Webber was. I remember spiders In beta, and Webber is in RoG, which came out after the game came out. Meaning, they probably won't add walruses just for one character if there are no walruses. This could be an interesting mod though.

Dude walruses character could affects to the game's story . Because all other characters had come to don't starve world  by Maxwell's machine . There are no character who was born in Maxwell's world.

Sorry . You are right . He is living inside a Spider that tried to kill him .But I still disagree with walrus character.

I reread it and I brain pooped earlier. I think after some balancing up this could be a good character. I forgot earlier about Mc tusk and his son. The story doesn't work out I think because none of the other characters came from inside the don't starve world originally. The name I think is too cheesy though. I think it would make a good mod though.

Archived