Fastest way to get Krampus' Sack?

At the full moon if you don't mind being a horrible person, you can kill Glommer to gain enough naughtiness points to immediately get the Krampus to come after you. If you wait until 30+ days in I think multiple Krampuses... Krampusi? Whatever, multiple Krampus will start attacking in groups of 2 or 3. I've fought three Krampuses and never got his sack from any of 'em though, so no guarantee that more of them will mean you'll get the sack, but if you want some way to incite his wrath, that's the quickest method aside from killing a LOT of innocent creatures. In other words there's no super quick way to do it, you just have to be patient, but as far as spawning him killing Glommer is an effective (and sad D:) way to very quickly raise your naughtiness level to the required degree.

Oh wait crud only now noticed you specified non-RoG... Uuuuuuuh... Yeah, I guess just keep doing what you're doing. Finding a grassy field with lots of rabbits is a good method, you can also kill pigs, tallbirds, beefalo, and smallbirds (though they take so long to hatch I'd say it isn't worth it, also they're adorable which makes matters worse)

Here's a list that I found with each creature and their corresponding naughtiness points: gamepressure - Don't Starve Naughtiness

It doesn't account for creatures added by RoG but gives a general idea of the point values and since you're playing non-RoG it wouldn't matter anyways (actually going by Krampus' page on the wiki some of these number may be inaccurate anyways, d'oh!).

So killing isolated Pigmen out in the forest and away from pig villages seems to me like the best way to go about it, since they'll respawn from their houses in a few days and give 3 points of naughtiness per kill. If you're comfortable kiting Tallbirds and you can find them a decent distance apart from one another you can kill them as well. Beefalo and Pengulls I'd say would be a little too dangerous since they're almost always found in packs that will run you down easily in seconds. Just keep goin' on with those Rabbits and Birds and maybe go after a Pigman or Tallbird every once in a while. It's slow work, but I wish you good luck!

Yeah, I was just wondering if there's like some kind of quick method to doing it

I'm on day 252 on the save I'm doing this on, and I've killed probably at least 9-10 of them total so far

The quickest way to get the Krampus sack without cheating is to have extremely extremely extremely good luck. I've been playing this game since end of December and I've gotten it ONCE the entire time, killing glommer once a month at the first full moon and even that took me to day 450 or so. It has a 1% chance to drop so it'll most likely take a while.

The worst part about getting the sack is that you won't want to die so you'll probably stop playing that save file and start a new game. At least that's what I did. I still play it every now and then but no where close to what I was playing it.

Yeah, thanks guys

I thought about doing smallbirds but the whole hatching thing made me reconsider

Shame that the drop rate is so low..

Yeah I've been playing since before the Naughty and Nice update, but this is the first time I'm actually going for the sack

Yeah, it's quicker if you gather a few chests worth of Jackalopes (even better if you don't have RoG because they starve in that one) and mass kill them. If you get RoG, build the chests beforehand, gather a LOT of grass and a notable amount of twigs, build a LOT of traps on a big savannah, and trap/gather and quickly kill them. Store the traps in the chests when done to prevent the dying of Jackalopes if an issue when done. 

Good luck. I'd say the fastest is killing certain animals. in Non Rog.

Does killing Krampus get you naughtiness?

You know, I never checked, as I disabled my Always on Naughtyness/Temp. But even if it did, the cooldown time for Krampus respawning makes it a moot point without some cheat or mod allowing multiple Krampuses or earlier than normal spawning Krampuses. 

You know, I never checked, as I disabled my Always on Naughtyness/Temp. But even if it did, the cooldown time for Krampus respawning makes it a moot point without some cheat or mod allowing multiple Krampuses or earlier than normal spawning Krampuses. 

urmergurshhhf So much Krampus

Archived