Help with making a ''clumsy'' character.

This is my first time making a Don't Starve mod, and I''d say I'm doing good enough!

My friends and I had this wonderful idea of making custom, (somewhat) balanced characters for us to use in the upcoming Don't Starve Together update, my character is based on myself and I've got most of the special ''perks'' covered, except for one.

I can't figure out how to make my character randomly drop his tool when working.

As it happens, I am extremely clumsy in real life and it would be really cool to have the trait on the character. I'm pretty sure it should be possible, since the character drops his tool randomly when wet.

Any and all help will be much appriciated.

OMG, when i say the title i thinked : haha funny, perhaps it's a chara like : oops, it just jumped out of my hand!

and when i read your text i saw that you wanted the chara to drop his carried tool...awesome!

you should add something with that :

math.random(100) >= 90 then 
                self.components.inventory:DropItem(v)

This is my first time making a Don't Starve mod, and I''d say I'm doing good enough!

My friends and I had this wonderful idea of making custom, (somewhat) balanced characters for us to use in the upcoming Don't Starve Together update, my character is based on myself and I've got most of the special ''perks'' covered, except for one.

I can't figure out how to make my character randomly drop his tool when working.

As it happens, I am extremely clumsy in real life and it would be really cool to have the trait on the character. I'm pretty sure it should be possible, since the character drops his tool randomly when wet.

Any and all help will be much appriciated.

M h s !

a  i  i

k m d

e    e

w

a

y

s

Archived