ROG for PS4 not working

I have finally purchased the ROG DLC for PS4. It shows me that the add on is installed. However when I launch the game it opens in normal mode with no ROG option available.

I have tried uninstalling the game and deleting the saves then reinstalling it and shutdown and open the console to no avail.

Please help!!!!!!

FIXED

All you having problem to get ROG to work. Go to settings menu of PS4->PSN->Restore Licences. That's it. Enjoy Reign of Giants

Thanks for that step not mentioned before! I other PS4 players still have problems, I'll Refer them to your suggestion if JanH's does not work! Enjoy RoG my console-playing friends! 

I had bought don't starve for console edition and found it to be a bit to easy, so i purchased the reign of giants add-on. I started the game and... Nothing! I tried to reinstall the entire game, that didn't work either. It said that the reign of giants add-on was installed, but i just wasnt there :( theres where you come in ;) I went to the PS4 settings, clicked where it said PSN and Restore licences. I started the game and BOOM! There it was!! Thanks alot :D ps. Sorry for my english, its not my first language ;)

I had bought don't starve for console edition and found it to be a bit to easy, so i purchased the reign of giants add-on. I started the game and... Nothing! I tried to reinstall the entire game, that didn't work either. It said that the reign of giants add-on was installed, but i just wasnt there :( theres where you come in ;) I went to the PS4 settings, clicked where it said PSN and Restore licences. I started the game and BOOM! There it was!! Thanks alot :D ps. Sorry for my english, its not my first language ;)

Archived