Maz' Don't Starve Art

Well, I'm not much of a forum person, buuuttt I've been peeking out things a bit more lately and I figured it might be a good idea to mayhaps put up some of the art I've done over the past couple months.  (I also want to get more posts so I can actually get an icon because having some blank thingy makes me uncomfortable.)

You can find me at either:  http://magicalzombieart.tumblr.com/  /  http://magicalzombie.deviantart.com/  /  http://www.furaffinity.net/user/magicalzombie/

Hope you guys enjoy!

tumblr_mwqfpp8DAB1t2socto1_500.png

First piece of fanart I've done in years, this one's super old.  Wanted to draw the dapper bastard that is Maxwell, but never did much more with it.  Heavily tempted to redraw and paint, and then make a print of it.  Still don't understand his face buuuuttttt whatever.

Tumblr link: here!

• Like 3

tumblr_n1quk85dIn1rghn4to1_500.png

My card for the tarot deck project, the 9 of Wands.  Featuring some version of WX on the throne, and a very glowy divining rod.  I was doing this in the middle of my senior review for college, so things were nutty, but it still turned out really nice.

• Like 6

Very nice!! and looking to a cool inked piece like this just makes me want to add colors to it.

Speaking of Maxwell, I should realy try drawing him too since I almost never do  and I love his fashion sense

EDIT: I just saw the WX-78 one and I looove it (another character I just love too much and haven't draw enough)

Edited by cuberobot

tumblr_n39xomfyRV1rghn4to1_500.png

Good 'ole Woodie.  He's probably my favorite out of all the DS characters; half of that probably stems from my roommate who wears lots of plaid and has the biggest obsession with facial hair.  But, I adore Woodie.  He's a fun and quirky character, and I have a soft spot for suspenders.  

Okay.  I just really love suspenders.

• Like 4

Very nice!! and looking to a cool inked piece like this just makes me want to add colors to it.

Speaking of Maxwell, I should realy try drawing him too since I almost never do  and I love his fashion sense

Oh golly, thanks so much!  :'D  Yeah, I've attempted adding colors to it now, but it's such an old piece that I keep seeing waayyyyy too many mistakes with it.  XD

And you should!  He's seriously great practice, and yeah....his fashion sense makes him the top dog!

Edited by magicalzombie
  • Like 1

YESSSS I was going to tell you to get your butt over here if you didn't soon, welcome! 

Well, my buttocks have been firmly planted, so all is well!  Kinda can't believe I haven't meandered over here sooner, but oh well.  No time like the present!

tumblr_n3spzfeS7O1rghn4to1_500.png

Now, while I adore Woodie....I also have a deep love for Wiggy.  Maybe I just like gingers?  I dunno.  But I do know is that Wigfrid is totally badass and I love her to pieces.  (enough to get to work on a cosplay of her too, eheheh)

Tumblr page: here!

• Like 4

Some lovely art you got in here! Some of it I think I've seen float around the Tumblrs, either actual posts or people's RP blogs, can't remember. 

*enters thread*
*goes on a like-spree*

You deserve an art feature btw, hopefully JanH will stumble across this soon :grin:

He will... JanH sees everything.

*enters thread*

*goes on a like-spree*

You deserve an art feature btw, hopefully JanH will stumble across this soon :grin:

Ahhhh my goodness, thank you!  ;3;  Always a pleasure and an honor from you, it is!  And guh, you're gonna make me blush, I swear.  D:

Wow, this is good!

Ahhh golly, thank you so much!  :'D!  I really appreciate it!

Some lovely art you got in here! Some of it I think I've seen float around the Tumblrs, either actual posts or people's RP blogs, can't remember. 

He will... JanH sees everything.

Many many thanks!  Gosh, I'm a huge fan of your art myself, been watching you for awhile and it always makes my day to see your work on my dash.  XD

Annnnddddd I believe that's the last of all the fanart I've done!  Which is kinda surprising to me because I am one who does essentially 0% fanart, ever.  But hey, entering this fandom has done some crazy awesome things for me, so that's good.

I should also let it be known that I'm up for DS fanart requests; sometimes ideas just don't pop in my head and having an idea of something to go off of is great.  Plus it helps me to continue making people happy, so I'm all good for that!

(I'm also getting to some western au design stuff because ace is an enabler and I can't resist)

• Like 1

(img)

Random Maxwell cheeb, I think this was a mini request.  Quite possibly might go and ink/color this at a later date.  Trying to squish Maxxy into a chibi form is really odd and hard and a bit concerning.

(img)

Request of William being a dork but let's be honest, dork is his factory setting.

How adorkable :grin: Me likes

Edited by Miss

Annnnddddd I believe that's the last of all the fanart I've done!  Which is kinda surprising to me because I am one who does essentially 0% fanart, ever.  But hey, entering this fandom has done some crazy awesome things for me, so that's good.

I should also let it be known that I'm up for DS fanart requests; sometimes ideas just don't pop in my head and having an idea of something to go off of is great.  Plus it helps me to continue making people happy, so I'm all good for that!

(I'm also getting to some western au design stuff because ace is an enabler and I can't resist)

Aww, that was the last one for now? Well, I just wanted to reach out and let you know that we've featured your work and your art thread on this week's Don't Starve Fan Art Spotlight! 

Great work Maz! I think many of us on the art forum would love to see more of your fan art in the near future; looking forward to them!

• Like 2