Tallbirds

@Weirdobob my questions, mostly regarding flight:

How long can a tallbird fly? (I could never encourage them to stay up)

Will a tallbird which gets launched high up safely glide down or turn into mush? (I don't know how to accelerate entities on the y-axis)

What is the longest tallbird leg / widest tallbird eye you've ever seen? And which one matters more? (the first question is just curiousity, the second one to see people shiver in self-inconfidence)

Can tallbirds go sideways? (I wish I could do that)

@Weirdobob my questions, mostly regarding flight:

How long can a tallbird fly? (I could never encourage them to stay up)

Will a tallbird which gets launched high up safely glide down or turn into mush? (I don't know how to accelerate entities on the y-axis)

What is the longest tallbird leg / widest tallbird eye you've ever seen? And which one matters more? (the first question is just curiousity, the second one to see people shiver in self-inconfidence)

Can tallbirds go sideways? (I wish I could do that)

0 nanoseconds

feathery mush

13 feet/ 4 feet | eye

Brother, everything in my personal realm is sideways.

Oh, I have a question! How do you stop small birds from being killed by Hounds?

Not going near hound mounds and having a heavily guarded home base

By killing them yourself, of course!

P.S. I am a loser

If I didn't have enough reason to hate you, I definitely do now.

Well someone can't take jokes and is extremely aggressive towards anyone who doesn't agree with them.  Jeez.

Nope, it's just because you don't have a problem with the idea of brutally slaughtering cute lil' chippers.

And the actual answer is: rock lobster shield, works without drawbacks, I promise!

EDIT: Doesn't mean I couldn't stand you. Just pointing out here. Please don't incinerate me.

Well someone can't take jokes and is extremely aggressive towards anyone who doesn't agree with them.  Jeez.

P.S. I have a crush on Obama

No, it's just I hate everybody except Gumhoy and the truthseeker. They are on the "I won't kill them, unless I need to" list. But you, killing the poor, innocent smallbirds, you, you, You Coward. Too afraid to test your skill. You know you can't keep one alive. Not even one. That's why you kill them, because as far as you think, they end up dying anyway. You think it's too hard. You think you're a bad parent. You don't want anyone to know how terrified you are. You would rather make Krampus come closer than raise a smallbird to share your base with. It's okay, you can admit it. There's no shame in it.

That or you're just a lazy ******

1. What is the IQ of a tallbird?

2. Why do tallbirds not drop feathers, I haven't killed any I promise

3. How many smallbirds does it take to kill a dragonfly?

4. Why doesn't it hurt the tallbird when they smash their face on the ground?

5. Why did smallbirds become less interactive in the RoG Dlc?

1. What is the IQ of a tallbird?

2. Why do tallbirds not drop feathers, I haven't killed any I promise

3. How many smallbirds does it take to kill a dragonfly?

4. Why doesn't it hurt the tallbird when they smash their face on the ground?

5. Why did smallbirds become less interactive in the RoG Dlc?

1. on average 56

2. because they are incredibly attached, and tend to not ever come off

3. 1 smallbird. Blast the dragonfly with an ice staff, making it incapable of attacking, and let the smallbird do the dirty work.

4. Their beak is incredibly strong.

5. Wait, what? *checks* OH MY GOD! Because the are allergic to birch nuts.

Have you ever wondered my secret to finding out all this information on tallbirds? Click this to find out. (Might want to open in new tab, because it makes 2 of it)

1. on average 56

2. because they are incredibly attached, and tend to not ever come off

3. 1 smallbird. Blast the dragonfly with an ice staff, making it incapable of attacking, and let the smallbird do the dirty work.

4. Their beak is incredibly strong.

5. Wait, what? *checks* OH MY GOD! Because the are allergic to birch nuts.

Have you ever wondered my secret to finding out all this information on tallbirds? Click this to find out. (Might want to open in new tab, because it makes 2 of it)

HA! My SiteAdvisor popped up. No Roll for You!  

After they would run up and peck the conductor to death, the train would derail, killing all Tallbirds, Teenbirds  and Smallbirds on the train. 

The bird, once in Smallbird state, becomes a Teenbird/Smallish tallbird in 10 full days. A Teenbird becomes a Tallbird in 18 full days  So, starting from when it's a Smallbird (assuming it's fed to maturity,) it will kill Wes on the 29th day from its Smallbird starting state 

Depends on who's playing Wes.

How much stuff can you stuff into a tallbird untill your tallbird stuffed enought stuff

You can put 9,001 items inside a tallbird.

What is the best way to safely raise an army of smallbirds as Webber?

Have craptons of guardian spiders to protect them.

Archived