Pig Cities

I know Don't Starve already has pig villages, but what about pig CITIES? They would have much more densely packed houses, the king would have a palace, there would be many guards, farms would surround the village, and maybe there could even be markets with traveling pig merchants. Also, what if the pig kings could start armies and raid your base, as well as other pig cities?

That's acutally a good idea! It kinda creeps me though, imagine the full moon with an army raiding your base, man, let's cut this part ou, but it's a very good idea. Another thing, how would the palace work? And the Pig King's guards would be aggressive against the player?

I think they should only be aggressive if you attack the pigs, or get too close to the king. I think that the king should only command his armies, and not trade gold with you; you can get things like gold, and even flint, wood, and food in the markets. And thanks man!

Eeeehhhhhhhh.... I dunno. I don't think this conforms with Don't Starve's modest style. I think it has potential to be a great mod for those who would like this content added to the game but, personally, I'm just not feeling it. :/

Archived