Flingomatic not restoring withered crops?

Posting here because not sure if bug or design. My flingomatic's not restoring my withered crops, though it does extinguish fires. I've attached a screenshot so you can see that it's on, it's fueled up (albeit not by much, but the red bar is there), it's in range. Have I done something wrong? Do flingos not restore withered crops any more? Thanks in advance.

post-298832-0-28119500-1405824128_thumb.

I had a bunch of withered saplings from when my flinger ran out of fuel. I refueled, turned on and then started picking some saplings nearby. When the flinger did it's thing on the saplings I just picked, it brought the withered ones back from the dead.

In fact, whenever I pick twigs or cut grass, the flinger goes into action and allows it to grow back.

I did notice if you have a crop planted and it withers, it won't bring it back. Just need to get the cut grass from it then plant again another seed. Make sure your flinger flings right after you plant the seed.

Archived