I've read in the game wiki that if i don't enter in a cave for long.....

I think it used to happen, but since I'm not good with caving, I can't say with absolute certainty if a very long absence there will reset it. 

When I have spent more time learning RoG I may have to revisit caves and see if anything besides Depths Worms changes since I left after a long absence. 

I think it used to happen, but since I'm not good with caving, I can't say with absolute certainty if a very long absence there will reset it. 

When I have spent more time learning RoG I may have to revisit caves and see if anything besides Depths Worms changes since I left after a long absence. 

It rains in caves now (RoG only I believe?), but that's the only one I think of.

I can't say I've heard of/seen caves changing from lack of visiting, maybe it was something when they were first introduced?

It rains in caves now (RoG only I believe?), but that's the only one I think of.

I can't say I've heard of/seen caves changing from lack of visiting, maybe it was something when they were first introduced?

That's what i thought; thanks for confirming this...and it was cool to have rain in caves from RoG..well, technically spill off, but still. 

I'll go find that and delete it then. I'll reinstate it if it's true like hotmatrixx said. (nice name btw)

Hi, Thanks!

I was tempted to, I have a wikia account - I just didn't want to be the person that overstepped by changing something that was important and should have been left in there. I've not much experience with wiki editing, I guess and I'm just being a little over cautious.

Thanks about the name thing, glad you liked it.

Nothing beats having a "Sane Scottish robot" as an avatar, though. :-)

Archived