My very honest opinion of the Blind box collectibles.

personally, i think they're cool. just buy 'em on your own risk. of course, you don't have to, but i like a good surprise, i get money pretty easily, and i'm under the working age, so yea... once they come, you can't resist that smirk on your face, gladly opening it, and regreting that you spent $$$ for useless toys. they got good feedback, disregarding the price, but good feedback. it seems more like $10.99, but, worth it. i didn't care what i got, i just loved them, they came quick too, (i live in NY).

:juggling:

Maybe klei should release separate characters, but have them a bit more than the blond box, like, pay am extra three dollars for the choice of what you want, so they wouldn't have to scrap the idea altogether.

I actually got scammed out of one of my figures when I was trying to trade for the ones I wanted

I just want a full collection thats 300 bucks cheaper then the kickstarter reward ;v; Ive already spent over a good 200 on just trying to get a full set, and not all that money isnt even going to Klei! Thats just shipping for trying to trade with others! LET ME PAY YOU KLEI PLEASE I JUST WANT A WX FIGURE

Sorry first post.ps4 player just got rog and I'm loosing terrificly and loving it. meant to say that I'm sorry to hear you have been scammed before but I'm in the UK and I have a wx figure (shovel and fire staff) I would be willing to trade if you are still looking for one :)

Sorry first post.ps4 player just got rog and I'm loosing terrificly and loving it. meant to say that I'm sorry to hear you have been scammed before but I'm in the UK and I have a wx figure (shovel and fire staff) I would be willing to trade if you are still looking for one :-)

Ive already (maybe) have a trade for a WX in the works, UK shipping costs more then the figure itself so Id rather not...

Ive already (maybe) have a trade for a WX in the works, UK shipping costs more then the figure itself so Id rather not...

OK that's fine. Just thought I'd offer. Glad you got one in the works, hope it goes OK

Check one of the Stickied threads in this general area, JoeW stated it's so there won;t be a shortage in one type of character and too high demand and/or a glut of too many other characters and loss in funds making it. By mable to distribute costs evenly. 

Which is total and utter beefalomanure.

There've been dozens of polls about what's whose favourite character, and it was always the same: Wilson was around three times as popular as everyone else, and the rest was rather evenly popular.

So they can just make three times more Wilsons and keep the rest even, problem solved.

Oh well, be right back, buying 50 of those blind boxes and selling the specific characters for 5€/7$ more!

Which is total and utter beefalomanure.

There've been dozens of polls about what's whose favourite character, and it was always the same: Wilson was around three times as popular as everyone else, and the rest was rather evenly popular.

So they can just make three times more Wilsons and keep the rest even, problem solved.

Oh well, be right back, buying 50 of those blind boxes and selling the specific characters for 5€/7$ more!

it dosen't really work that way. :/

if demand is high, they raise prices, a lot.

Archived