More special chesters!

There should be a fire chester with red gems, that cooks any uncooked meats you leave in him after a period of tiem, and upgradable one more time with one thulecite instead of the middle red gem to inferno chester, which along with the auto-cooking of meats in the inventory, it has crock pot slots aswell, allowing you to basically have a portable stove.

There should be a level 2 for all of them really. Say, ice chester becomes Flashfreeze chester through the same method of putting a thulecite instead of the middle gem and any items placed inside will not spoil at all.

And level 2 shadow chester becomes Night Chester, who repels any nightmares who hit your character.

Nerf/buff as appropriate, and BAM!

Chester fans pleased!

Maybe nightmare chester instead goes after nightmares himself and savages them rather than repelling them.

Maybe 2/3 hits from nightmare chester and he kills a nightmare?

Also, what you guys think about more chester ideas? I have them, I just need to get em out. Here's one for ya!

Lightweight chester

Made using yellow gems

Runs quicker than normal chester and emits a tiny amount of light, about as much as Willow's Lighter (So yeah it can save you from the night beasties)

Lightweight chester can be upgraded to Energized Chester

Made using one thulecite and yellow gems in the other slots

Provides a sanity boost, acts as a lightning rod and when struck by lightning the glow emitted will increase greatly and chester will become aggressive to some (But not all, even chester isn't stupid enough to go after some things) mobs.

Oh and I forgot to mention all of this has to be done at a full moon, by filling chester's inventory with the items specified.

Here's another one

Hungry chester - fill chester full of Hounds' teeth on a full moons night.

Hungry chester will prowl around you and grab items that are on the floor. He will also attempt to hunt small creatures like rabbits (he is quicker than theme)

Fill with hounds teeth and a thulecite in the middle on a full moons' night to upgrade to lvl 2 - RAVENOUS CHESTER!

Ravenous chester will bark, scaring hounds off, have a larger item collection radius (anything onscreen will be found and collected) and hunt larger prey such as small beefalo, hounds and walruses. Ravenous chester is also significantly larger in graphical appearance and inv space, offering double normal chester would, giving you 18 slots of portable storage.

Hungry chester also offers more inv space, giving you 14 slots instead of 9!

Here's another one

Hungry chester - fill chester full of Hounds' teeth on a full moons night.

Hungry chester will prowl around you and grab items that are on the floor. He will also attempt to hunt small creatures like rabbits (he is quicker than theme)

Fill with hounds teeth and a thulecite in the middle on a full moons' night to upgrade to lvl 2 - RAVENOUS CHESTER!

Ravenous chester will bark, scaring hounds off, have a larger item collection radius (anything onscreen will be found and collected) and hunt larger prey such as small beefalo, hounds and walruses. Ravenous chester is also significantly larger in graphical appearance and inv space, offering double normal chester would, giving you 18 slots of portable storage.

Hungry chester also offers more inv space, giving you 14 slots instead of 9!

I was going to suggest that XD. My version of the idea I named him Cook Chester.

-On a full moon when he has 9 red gems 1 in each slot he becomes Cook Chester. Has a cute cook hat and one of those classic napkins you see. (Like when Tom is about to eat Jerry, back when cartoons were good.) Also gives very little light. Only enough to avoid the night monster.

-Gains 6 slot GUIs

- 4 on top that act like a crockpot

- One to the left is a fuel slot that consumes fuel-able resources for light.

-Has one slot for cooking food items singularly like in a campfire.

Yeah, red gem "fire chester" aka walking crockpot could be nice.

Imo, to be balanced he woul'd have to be regular chester + the four crockpot slots with the hability to heat thermal stone.

He could emit light but not enough to be safe at night.

And he could be as warm as a torch.

It's the only other version of chester i could think of that seems balenced and make sense.

I thought about an upgraded with gear chester but did'nt found any good and realistic idea for that.

Couple of other ideas:

Glow Chester - Made with 8 Fireflies and a pumpkin on the new moon. produces a small light aura, sufficient to prevent Charlie attacks.

Man Chester - Made with 8 Cooked Meat an a Top Hat. Grows little legs, vestigial arms and a small ornamental hat. Walks instead of hopping and can take a bit more damage.

Hope Chester - Made with 9 Taffy. Grants a small sanity boosting aura.

Flower Chester - Made with 8 Petals and a Manure. Plants a flower every thirteen hops and an evil flower every one hundred an sixty nine.

Bunny Chester - Made with 9 Bunny Puffs. Every now and then an unconscious rabbit will drop from Chester, than scurry away.

Archived