What will further DLCs be about?

More DLC  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more DLC?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.
  2. 2. Which of these do you like the most?

• A Boat and Island DLC.
    • A Mad Science DLC.
    • An Underwater DLC.
    • A Shadow DLC.
    • A Caves DLC.
    • A Disease DLC.
    • A Ghost DLC.

What will further DLCs be about, after they make Don't Starve Together? There are plenty of ideas, such as:

-Some sort of island and boat DLC, where they have rowboats, islands and treasure, hot air balloons, etc. If you try to leave the map, you could have your boat sucked down, and then be attack be a shark, a kraken, or some sort of Shark-Kraken Hybrid. There could even be pirates, or maybe pig pirates. Just some thoughts.

-A Mad Science DLC. Not my idea, I saw it somewhere else before.

-An Underwater DLC. Perhaps you could build diving gear, and go under the ocean. It definitely wouldn't be a place to live; you would drown after running out of oxygen.

-A Shadow DLC. We don't know much about Them, and the message after adventure mode is pretty... well, odd, I suppose. This could let us explore the world of the Shadows, add new shadow monsters, and perhaps continue adventure mode, or make a second adventure mode. It could even add a Shadow character, or something. It could explore more of Maxwell's past, and maybe even have something to do with Charlie.

-A Caves DLC. Credit to @spencer320 Basically, it would add the lava biome, and could explore things about Them, as wells as the builders of the ruins.

-A Disease DLC. Credit to @Snob I suppose it would add diseases and famine to the game. You know, I read something like this before, something about a Plague Doctor, and the plague.

-A Ghost DLC. Credit to the Ghostbusters theme song, which I was listening to when I came up with this. Basically, it would add some sort of ghost world you go to, after dying. Maybe there would be a bunch of ghost characters there, because "Hey, that's my name!" It could expand on graveyards and ghosts already in the game.

Anyway, these are just ideas. Post your own ideas, discuss these ones, etc.

I'd like to see a DLC about caves. It's been mentioned about a lava biome and it'd be awesome to see. With that could be more backstory about THEM and, of course, the builders of the ancient ruins. Not exactly sure what else it would entail but Klei would knock the ball out of the park with anything they decide to do.

EDIT: Add a "other" to the poll so I can vote! Lol 

I'd like to see a DLC about caves. It's been mentioned about a lava biome and it'd be awesome to see. With that could be more backstory about THEM and, of course, the builders of the ancient ruins. Not exactly sure what else it would entail but Klei would knock the ball out of the park with anything they decide to do.

EDIT: Add a "other" to the poll so I can vote! Lol 

Yep!, We want a DLC caves with LAVA CAVES

Well at this point , I honestly think that Keil should be concentrated on multiplayer system first ;D
But i really want to see DLC too :D

I want to vote every choices but i can vote only one choice :( 
I prefer Underwater DLC to other choices because i would like to see more sea-animals :D Z (Don't Starve is lacking it. I can only see the frogs and fish which that kind of boring :zzz )

I think a Mad Science DLC would be BEYOND amazing. Think of the possibilities! They could even re-add the tesla-tree biome!

There could be new machines that do...stuff! Like maybe a pig-o-matic that makes pig clones that do your bidding! lol op much?

I think a Mad Science DLC would be BEYOND amazing. Think of the possibilities! They could even re-add the tesla-tree biome!

There could be new machines that do...stuff! Like maybe a pig-o-matic that makes pig clones that do your bidding! lol op much?

Let's balance that. Said pig clones are distracted twice as easily. You think they were bad enough with seeds/other food already? These ones do it twice as often! 

Cranium-Enhancinator sold separately, for the low, low price of your eyebrows. 

I think the Underwater and boat would should be combined since those seem to work together alot. Also being able to live underwater should be a thing but it should be hard to accomplish and still be dangerous.

Alot of people seem to want a Mad Scientist DLC. It would be cool but what would it include? I gotta know. Some of the people that voted for it, give some details of what's in it.

Much Better A Caves DLC + A Mad Science DLC, Both together

Archived