Mark of the Ninja keeps crashing help me

jbchristen

Just bought the Mark of the Ninja special edition dlc from steam and on the first level it crash right before I cross the tree.(I have attach a file to show you where)If you want a crash log just ask me in the mean time give me suggestion on I might be able to fix it :joyous: .(I have already verify integrity of game cache)

post-404702-0-00029600-1403044117_thumb.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Operating System

Windows 8 (64-bit)

Processor 3.7GHz AMD A10 6700 Memory

Type: 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM

Installed: 16GB

Capacity: 16GB

Graphics Card Type: Integrated

Installed: AMD Radeon HD 8670D Hard Drive Installed: 1TB 7200rpm

Type: SATA

If you need more system specs tell me. Still trying to record the crash logs. It will be soon.

Archived