how to add nightmare creature effect?

Hello, i would like to know which lines of code and where i have to add to a character/item/mob/structure make it looks like the nightmare creatures - the transparency, and can i edit there how much % it will be transparent? i gues the template of the item/char/mob/stru. has to be black right?

i was searching it for a while but i didn't found it ;/ (i'm not a programming hero)
i wonder how is this effect done by transforming the char when he wear all the set eq in the mod 'nightmares tab'  is there a alternetive template that replaces the char when he is wearing all the eq required to it? how is this replace done? or is there definited a specific color and % of transparency in the code that should cover the char? are the mobs also just buffed with the nightmare effect code line or are there new atlas'es?
can anyone help me to figure it out?

(by the way its a grat mod :grin: )

if someone doesn't know this mod here's the link

forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35914-nightmares-crafting-tab-mod/

Hello, i would like to know which lines of code and where i have to add to a character/item/mob/structure make it looks like the nightmare creatures - the transparency, and can i edit there how much % it will be transparent? i gues the template of the item/char/mob/stru. has to be black right?

i was searching it for a while but i didn't found it ;/ (i'm not a programming hero)

i wonder how is this effect done by transforming the char when he wear all the set eq in the mod 'nightmares tab'  is there a alternetive template that replaces the char when he is wearing all the eq required to it? how is this replace done? or is there definited a specific color and % of transparency in the code that should cover the char? are the mobs also just buffed with the nightmare effect code line or are there new atlas'es?

can anyone help me to figure it out?

(by the way its a grat mod :grin: )

if someone doesn't know this mod here's the link

forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35914-nightmares-crafting-tab-mod/

It's a settransparency. Here in the nightsword.lua of the above mod.

inst.AnimState:SetMultColour(1, 1, 1, 0.6)

well it's not working ;/
I type "inst.AnimState:SetMultColour(1, 1, 1, 0.6)" in "local fn = function(inst)" and when i click my save slot DS just shot down.
I tryed to type this becouse i thought it may help:

"inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("idle")
inst.AnimState:SetMultColour(1, 1, 1, 0.6)"

the save had loaded but the lines doesn't work all was as normal...

Archived