(Fanfiction) To rule the world.

Im so sorry.  Just read this and give me feedback.  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10297326/1/To-rule-the-world

I don't want to post 20 chapters of pure noobish writing.  (So imma give a link)

Comment, critique, or just say random inhuman words.

I have no idea if any of you have a fanfiction account.  (Oh my god I will regret posting this here in about 5 minutes.)

Im so sorry.  Just read this and give me feedback.  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10297326/1/To-rule-the-world

I don't want to post 20 chapters of pure noobish writing.  (So imma give a link)

Comment, critique, or just say random inhuman words.

I have no idea if any of you have a fanfiction account.  (Oh my god I will regret posting this here in about 5 minutes.)

It's pretty good and the plot present is engaging to avid fans, although, the chapter lengths really do bother me.

Most notably in chapter one, I blink and it's over. I realize that writing while maintaining quality over quantity is hard, length should always be considered. When I write a chapter, I make the world count to be a minimum of 1,000 words, so it looks meaty at a glance and requires a page scroll, making the reader feel like something is being done....but that's just me, mkay?

It's pretty good and the plot present is engaging to avid fans, although, the chapter lengths really do bother me.

Most notably in chapter one, I blink and it's over. I realize that writing while maintaining quality over quantity is hard, length should always be considered. When I write a chapter, I make the world count to be a minimum of 1,000 words, so it looks meaty at a glance and requires a page scroll, making the reader feel like something is being done....but that's just me, mkay?

I wrote the first chapter at school, so I was always hiding my paper from pesky students and teachers.  I tried to make something quick to the point.  I will try to make them more detailed and longer now though.

random inhumane words  Pretty good! I like it! :love_heart:  :wickerbottomthanks:  :victorious:

Thank you!  :wilson_flower:

• Like 1