[Language Mod Request] Translation to Finnish

I would like someone to translate the game into Finnish, I think that if we translate it into Finnish that the game would have a larger supporting community. (It's huge already but the more the merrier) I can help a small bit with the descriptions of things like turfs and trees, but I am not fluent in Finnish.

Ex. Chop Tree - Pilko puu. (I used a translator for Pilkkoa because I don't know the tense for commands.)

I'd be grateful to anyone who can do this as I am aspiring to learn this language I believe that immersion is a large part of learning a language.

Kiitos!

In finland english is taught from 3rd grade to 9th grade. I don't think there is a need for a finnish languange pack mod.

Thanks for the unnecessary internet answer. No one cares. 

To a more sophisticated retort. First off, saying the language English should be used and that the people who chose not to use English should relearn just to play a game is just simply backwards. It is like waving your middle finger(thumbs or other profane body gesture) in their faces to say they should learn your language to enjoy themselves in their own homes. It is an extremely selfish thing to say someone should learn your language because you don't speak theirs. English may be taught, but it is a horrible language that not everyone chooses to use. People can be taught the English language for years and not understand what it is saying without a good level of confusion. These kinds of mods are for the people who don't speak English, or whichever other mods are on the downloads section. (Yes, there are alternatives, but it isn't necessary or fun to settle for something you don't understand.) 

Secondly, mods are to make the game more likable. Mods are not necessary in nature, they are for the people. The Estonian and Russian mods aren't needed! The extra characters are not needed! The add-ons to the game like Up and Away AREN'T NEEDED. They are for the people and by the people. This isn't about taking things how they are; it's about making something you like better, and not becoming apathetic and complacent. 

Thanks for reading.

tl;dr ;?

Read it.

Archived