I can already hear you saying "But dude! Don't Starve Together was just announced a month ago!" Yes, yes, I know. I'm just wondering when we can see a trailer. Frankly, I think everyone is wondering this. It's early in development, I know, and it's a big project... but all I'm asking is when, not "Give us a trailer, right now!" So, the title is self-explanatory; When will we see a trailer?

I can already hear you saying "But dude! Don't Starve Together was just announced a month ago!" Yes, yes, I know. I'm just wondering when we can see a trailer. Frankly, I think everyone is wondering this. It's early in development, I know, and it's a big project... but all I'm asking is when, not "Give us a trailer, right now!" So, the title is self-explanatory; When will we see a trailer?

They shouldn't have announced something so controversial that was apparently so early in development that they can't answer questions, or indeed give out any information at all, it seems in over a month.

They shouldn't have announced something so controversial that was apparently so early in development that they can't answer questions, or indeed give out any information at all, it seems in over a month.

All that and the fact they announced it just a week after RoG's official release.  It seemed too soon for me.  They could of waited.

they have been making a lot of question to us, so i think the trailer is far away from us for now. what can they show right now? just 2 or more player playing together with no new stuff, or any improvement.

I disagree. meaning that my belief is that it's not a big deal.

All that and the fact they announced it just a week after RoG's official release.  It seemed too soon for me.  They could of waited.

If we would have waited, after RoG, everybody would have been asking what's going on and there really wouldn't be anything to talk about and people would be significantly more annoyed with us. 

I think we may be far enough that I will have some things we can talk about maybe next week? Thing is, we are almost entirely in an engineering phase right now, and there is a lot to be worked out that really doesn't translate well to conversation as it's just hooking things up to do what they are supposed to do. 

We have ideas on how we want to approach things, but we are still a ways off from knowing the answers. All the interesting questions are still just interesting questions at this point.

Likely you would see a trailer at the point that multiplayer hits steam, which would be a little while after it's available for testing; depending on how the testing works out. 

I'll see what kind of info I can cobble together for all the knowns and known unknowns and see when I will be able to put something together for you. 

If we would have waited, after RoG, everybody would have been asking what's going on and there really wouldn't be anything to talk about and people would be significantly more annoyed with us. 

I think we may be far enough that I will have some things we can talk about maybe next week? Thing is, we are almost entirely in an engineering phase right now, and there is a lot to be worked out that really doesn't translate well to conversation as it's just hooking things up to do what they are supposed to do. 

We have ideas on how we want to approach things, but we are still a ways off from knowing the answers. All the interesting questions are still just interesting questions at this point.

Likely you would see a trailer at the point that multiplayer hits steam, which would be a little while after it's available for testing; depending on how the testing works out. 

I'll see what kind of info I can cobble together for all the knowns and known unknowns and see when I will be able to put something together for you. 

Just info on when we can get info is great at this point, thanks.

I should also note that once we start getting into really digging into the gameplay we are going to be checking in with new info much more frequently. We are just in a quiet time right now while the programmers do their magic. 

How exciting! 

Even if all that's revealed is a screenshot of one player on fire and the other one eating the ice instead of extinguishing him, I'll be happy. :D

Thanks so much! It is really refreshing to hear that things are coming over the horizon. Just remember, we pester and nag you because we love you and your game =D 

lol man,the tailer of DST is the same with the vnilla,but with 2-4 people playing

You have no imagination. The portal has just opened in the world of Don’t Starve. The Ave....Don't Starvians must close it before the Giants get through.

Captain America: Wilson

Thor: Woodie

Iron Man: WX-78

Hawk Eye: Wes

Black Widow: Willow

Hulk: Wolfgang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MEprAe49d8

The Ave....Don't Starvians must close it before the Giants get through.

Captain America: Wilson

Thor: Woodie

Iron Man: WX-78

Hawk Eye: Wes

Black Widow: Willow

Hulk: Wolfgang

Don't forget the one behind all this:

Loki - Maxwell

As for information, I'm excited to hear anything about Together. I don't mind if it's in trailer form or not. 

They should do what Omnipotententity, Starbound's coder, does: tell us what he did random days in complete and unexplained "code-speak." The likes of debugman and simplex are the only ones that will understand, but whatever

Archived