Does Glommer always spawn when creating a new map?

Hey, I've ben looking all over the forest where he spawns, but i can't find him anywhere! i really wanna test the bell, but i've been loyal to Woodie but now i wanna spice it up a bit whit a other character. n i really wanna find Glommer.
Maybe there is two of thoseDeciduous Forest on a map? 

I dunno. If anyone could help that would be so cool. Looking my butt off here!

I've come across 2 deciduous tree forests in MOST of the games I've played. Sometimes only 1 huge forest tho. Best thing to do is to follow along the roads in the forests, the glommer statue can easily be seen most of the time. Or just off the screen along the road. If that doesn't work then I'd search the entire forest.

Good Luck!!

Ok if your looking for a direct answer- yes Glommer will always spawn in all worlds as far i've seen. i only find the statue when there is a pig village inside the Birch biome(my name for it) you will mostly find it towards the bottom of the path to the pig village.

i don't think it's always near the pig king highdrous, or that's definitly a bug...

And this is what i was talking about when you "think the forest is done but the pig village with the pig kig can cut it in half"

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259534108

As you can see: no glommer here..;you're not the only one....i hope i will find the other deciduous foest if there is one other...

Archived