Character Texture Errors

This is my first Don't Starve mod.

I just started editing the texture for my character, so all I've done is the face. Image editing is nothing new to me; I have been editing Minecraft textures since alpha, and I started making digital artwork years before that. I am familiar with how to find image errors and correct them. Originally I thought it was a missing texture or zone error, but all of my tests have failed to definitively tell me which one.

Hj9i2i5.png

The face and single curly hair is done by me, the head is pulled from Willow, and everything else is Wilson's.

I have most of the stats down, and I've been able to iron out most of the bugs that I've encountered through trial and error, but this has me stumped; I've worked on it for two solid days, and I've finally decided it's time to ask for help. I can't remember the last time I posted on a forum like this. I can't even remember if I ever needed to personally ask for help on a forum before, so I have no idea whether or not I'm doing it correctly.

Enough of my verbose pontification. My simple query is: "Has anyone seen this before, and how do I fix it?"

Omg, you should have add your own layer own your sample and after that delete sample, that's it! But not redraw the sample itself, cuz the these selections are made just for for convenience

Archived