Character Rebalences for MP!

So we all know characters are usually pretty balenced but when thought about it in PVP (Which I'm hoping doesn't happen) and in Co-Op they may be a bit too OP/ UP. So here are some of my ideas

Wilson- 3/4 of the players will probably choose him and he's quite balenced so nothing much to say here

Willow-OP. If you have a Willow in your party don't even worry about the Grue or the night! (However the idea of 3 other characters trying to get into Willow's lighter's radius is quite funny :p

Wolfgang- Pretty balenced. 

Wendy- I think she'll do quite well as Abby being her body guard. 

WX- Think he can do quite well however there might need to be more gears spawning to make sure his friends doesn't grab them all up.

Wickerbottom- If you want anything to be prototyped (Which makes me think how will prototyping work?) just give it to Wickerbottom. No need for Alchemy engines or shadow manipliators if she's in your party

Woodie- Have one character gathering food, have another clearing out local spider dens, have another exploring and have this guy right here chopping down trees. Would be a great teamplayer!

Wes- Wes may be a troller's favorite character however if you can protect him quite well Wes can add some much needed entertainment to the server with his adept personality!

Maxwell- Truthfully I think Maxwell will be OP in competive situations. He starts off with the best armor in game and therefore can rush any competition there is the first couple of days. However in Co-Op he would do good as he can give all sanity foods to others, have his incarnations bodyguard your friends, and can do remedial tasks.

Wigfrid- Competively she'll be balenced as most of the time you can't fight without planning some food gathering days. However in Co-Op I think she will be quite UP as when she loses hunger the fastest out of anyone (Tied with Wes) and there's 3 other people that needs food it will be havoc to who gets to the crockpot first!

Webber- Competively we will see a lot of Pig vs Spider wars however Co-OP. If you have a friend with pig allies will they attack Webber or be passive. If the latter I think Webber will be quite OP as you can have both Spiders and Pigs on the same side. I quite like the idea of Webber being isolated away from the group most of the times as it matches his game character. 

Anyways sorry if this makes you mad by me saying your favorite character is OP/UP for Multiplayer however now it's your turn! I want to see what you think of character rebalenced for MP!

Seeing as Webber is a small boy inside of a spider, he's still human.  There wouldn't really be any reason for the other characters to shun him (other than the fact that he's creepy looking).

But yeah, having any kind of relationship with pigs or spiders would be difficult.

Respectfully, Willow could never be interpreted as OP if you are saying WX and Wigfrid are not. I have played many hours with her and rarely if ever use her lighter to save myself from the night. If you are so bad at this game that you don't have enough materials for at least two torches by the end of Day 1, you should probably not be playing multiplayer.

I'm looking forward to like a Wolfgang n' Wifrid combo lol... What other characters would make a good combo? Wigfrid and Webber? Webber supplies meat and Wig gives protection? Or maybe a Maxwell and Wolfgang? Get some food and give Wolf the armor/weapon and let him go at it?

Respectfully, Willow could never be interpreted as OP if you are saying WX and Wigfrid are not. I have played many hours with her and rarely if ever use her lighter to save myself from the night. If you are so bad at this game that you don't have enough materials for at least two torches by the end of Day 1, you should probably not be playing multiplayer.

I'm not saying Willow is OP but she is a lot more useful then other characters would be in multiplayer. If you have her in your party you won't need a fire at all. This is not about single player this is about multiplayer. Also your last statement. If you don't use those supplies they could be handy in other stuff

I'm not saying Willow is OP but she is a lot more useful then other characters would be in multiplayer. If you have her in your party you won't need a fire at all. This is not about single player this is about multiplayer. Also your last statement. If you don't use those supplies they could be handy in other stuff

The light radius of the torch barely encompasses Willow's torso, I doubt it will keep the Night away from two people at once. It is also a massive sanity drain to anyone who isn't Willow and you can't cook or warm yourself with it. I can see a way it would be useful in MP if the other players set up a fire at night whilst sending the Willow player out to gather supplies at night or attack another team. I honestly think your idea of PVP would be really neat, I can see a lot of potential fun with some 2 vs 2 matches. 

Sorry if you think I'm being a jerk, just trying to reason it out.

Archived