Murder and Karma

I was thinking about the karma system that Don't Starve has and started to wonder how much naughtiness would murdering another player give you? I guess it would have to be quite high since murder is wrong and stuff. Maybe there's is a way the game could detect if a player was killed in self defence or not?

The game could also give us naughtiness when we steal from other players? So if you take an item from a chest that isn't yours then maybe it counts as stealing? Maybe naughtiness could be given when destroying other players constructions and taking plants from them?

It would be nice to make people think about the consciences and it would be a good way to police the things that we do.

What do you think?

multiple krampus is meh.. but he could get a buff, and he could spawn with the ghosts of every dead player following him.

ALSO! krampus should wear a suit and a button stating that he is awesome.

Oh that would be awesome! When you die you become a ghost and you get a chance to get revenge on the player that killed you. The player will have to fight you and Krampus.

That's an awesome idea! Possibly could have a use if a player dies normally as well. They come back in ghost form and can see even in night, but no one can see them and they can't interact with anything till they respawn/get resurrected by another player.

That might be cool but it should only be simple interactions that add to the characters history. So when they're both ghosts they could talk to each other like:

Wendy: I have finally joined you.

Abigail: Will stop being such an misery!

Wendy: Hey I just died!

Abigail: You acted like you were dead even before you were dead!

and so on...

Oh that would be awesome! When you die you become a ghost and you get a chance to get revenge on the player that killed you. The player will have to fight you and Krampus.

When someone dies, he plays as Charlie...

Archived