That's unreasonable. Nobody made him put his time into a multiplayer mod.

He wanted to do it for the people because he wanted people to play together and other people on the fourms is taking it too far saying hunger games survival games that is for minecraft keep it their don't take minecraft with you we don't want it

To be honest, it is a little depressing, after working on the mod for so much time. But in the end, Klei did make it seem like it wasn't going to happen, and in part because of that, I decided to put the effort in to do it.

I can only hope that in some way I'll be included. I have been contacted, but I haven't been told much at this point. I would gladly help develop the multiplayer portion of the game.

-Crynux

To be honest, it is a little depressing, after working on the mod for so much time. But in the end, Klei did make it seem like it wasn't going to happen, and in part because of that, I decided to put the effort in to do it.

I can only hope that in some way I'll be included. I have been contacted, but I haven't been told much at this point. I would gladly help develop the multiplayer portion of the game.

-Crynux

Klei, give Wx-78 a special birchnutters quote In-game.

"NO NEED TO CRY, NUTS"

-Crynux

Crynux What will you do now 

Crynux What will you do now 

Monitor the forums, maybe startup another project. With regards to what though, I have no idea. Creating multiplayer was the only thing I found challenging enough, and the most worth doing.

I have been wanting to write an IDE for myself for some time... maybe I'll finally do that. Who knows. :)

-Crynux

Archived