Don´t judge me! You´re all thinking about it too! If a fellow player were to die and you were starving, surely there is nothing wrong with having a little nibble right?  

It could happen. :p But seeing as one of the patch notes for the last update made it so you turn into a skeleton when you die (which is bugged right now), it might not. If it does work however, it would probably take away all of your sanity.

You can even make a piggysack with their skin.

Or gather up some heads and put them on display in front of your base to discourage other players from touching your base. Psychological warfare can be quite effective.

We are some pretty messed up individuals, aren't we?

Speaking of which, will permadeath still be a thing in multiplayer? Or will we be able to just respawn? It would kind of suck if you only had one life and haven't found any touchstones/made any meat effigies and some random guy kills you.

And I'm not even mentioning the fight for/destruction of limited resources

Going STRAIGHT to that, are we? The first discussion about content of the expansion beyond multiplayer and we're already on cannibalism?

I like your style.

Yep. It´s just that cannibalism has always been something that enters naturally in this genre (e.g. Alive, The Road) and I think Don´t Starve is dark enough to handle it. 

You can even make a piggysack with their skin.

Yeah, I was thinking you could also skin them and wear their faces, but I think we should start with the basics...Can we eat people? Yes or no?

Or gather up some heads and put them on display in front of your base to discourage other players from touching your base. Psychological warfare can be quite effective.

We are some pretty messed up individuals, aren't we?

Nah...OK, maybe...Just a little.

If I had to guess I'd say there will probably something like normal mode (respawns) and hardcore (permadeath). Anyway I'm super excited to see multiplayer in action!

Don´t judge me! You´re all thinking about it too! If a fellow player were to die and you were starving, surely there is nothing wrong with having a little nibble right?  

This is not don't eat your friends you don't fight friends you play with them 

Archived