Don't Starve: Reign of Giants Expansion Release Trailer

JoeW

Something has confused me about this trailer a lot, but I couldn't pin down what it was. Now I finally figured it out.

You can see the sky. It's so weird, because in the game you never ever can. I even once tried a mod that gave the camera new angles so you could look at the horizon, but there is only darkness there.

You can see the sky. It's so weird, because in the game you never ever can. I even once tried a mod that gave the camera new angles so you could look at the horizon, but there is only darkness there.

Because developers was lazy and don't add sky. Also, in trailer there not completely smooth surface. I

Why it's werid? It looks realy beautiful. Also, you can see sky in posters.

Because developers was lazy and don't add sky. Also, in trailer there not completely smooth surface. I

Why it's werid? It looks realy beautiful. Also, you can see sky in posters.

It feels weird because you can't see it in game. I wasn't critizising or anything.

Glad you liked the music and thanks for the support.

Yes, we can arrange to have it included in the soundtrack. We'll try to get it in as soon as we can.

Vince

why is it taking so long? Not trying to rush you guys, but it's been a month already, and I don't see how it takes so much to put a soundtrack in a soundtrack DLC