A Cave giant: The Manmoth

The Manmoth is a giant that is fit for the underground cave's giving the underground a challenge, although it's not hostile at first, it is beneficial to the player's sanity debuff, giving it a buff, the Manmoth also eat's batilisk's and Light flower's, it's a bad thing for any player with lantern's, but beneficial cause it drops manmoth fur,periodically, that can be used to make a manmoth fur vest.

To make the Manmoth not an op Giant for the underground, if the player were to attack it,  the Manmoth sanity buff would become a debuff and debuff alot of sanity, it has an attack that cause's the cavequake's, the cave starting to shake and all those rocks fall from the cave ceiling and hit the player at some point.

The Manmoth can destroy trees, structures, like all other giant's. Feel free to post your Positive comments, but don't post any Negative comments until you have posted your postive comments and suggestions to make it better.

Since the spider is not a friend of the Manmoth, the spider's are edible to the manmoth, and webber, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, webber better watch out otherwise he's gonna get attacked by the manmoth.

No no no no, no, i said CAVE, the Manmoth is for the CAVE world, not the ruins

No no no, no, you misunderstood me, no disrespect but the ancient guardian is a ruins giant, the Manmoth is the Giant for the Cave world,

the Ancient guardian is a giant located in the Ruins world, that's a seperate world located under the Cave's world. There is a difference between the 2 giants, and where they are found.

No no no no, no, i said CAVE, the Manmoth is for the CAVE world, not the ruins

No no no, no, you misunderstood me, no disrespect but the ancient guardian is a ruins giant, the Manmoth is the Giant for the Cave world,

the Ancient guardian is a giant located in the Ruins world, that's a seperate world located under the Cave's world. There is a difference between the 2 giants, and where they are found.

It may be a ruins giant, but it's still basically in the caves.

It may be a ruins giant, but it's still basically in the caves.

Yes but it's only in that world, like, a seperate world for the Manmoth to rule, (cause giant's are like the lord of that particular world) and the ruins is where the Ancient Guardian rules. See, the loading screen that says creating said world, means that is basically another world, besides that it isn't a boss monster, its a reaguler giant. And

Sure, it's a giant Rhino, but is it a rhino Giant?

Y'know that's what i was thinking, cause it ain't that big, and it's like the Clockwork Rook size, so can you say its a "Giant" ? or can you say it's a Large Rhino boss monster? What do you think?

Klei said the Dlc will not have anything to do with caves.

Maybe it could be added in a new update in the future? i was also thinking of a new preadator for the Savannah Biome, which is...............

THE COUGARPINE! Im drawing what it looks like right now and ill be uploading it in a bit.

I don't think the linked worked. When you dragged the photo just copy and paste the link it gave you.

Im trying! I copied the link, i clicked on the link icon in the edit box (that little chain with a +) and it gave me a link but EH?! its not working, help me out here!

file:///Users/student/Desktop/Photo%20on%204-29-14%20at%208.50%20AM.jpg

If this dosen't work im gonna blow a gasket.

If you cannot click on it try copy and paste into your url bar.

Archived