[Writing] I have an odd hobby.

Writing strings! No idea why. I have about 5 files on my computer that are just strings. So have some strings.

return {	ACTIONFAIL =	{		SHAVE =		{			AWAKEBEEFALO = "I don't think that'd be the most humane approach. Or the safest.",			GENERIC = "Shaving that wouldn't do anything.",			NOBITS = "All of the hair is already gone.",		},		STORE =		{			GENERIC = "It's full.",			NOTALLOWED = "That defies logic. Not that everything else here doesn't.",		},	},	ACTIONFAIL_GENERIC = "That's impossible.",	ANNOUNCE_ADVENTUREFAIL = "Frankly, I think that was a bit too much to handle. /nI The added invincibility is nice, though.",	ANNOUNCE_BEES = "Bee- Bees, you are hurting me. Stop please.",	ANNOUNCE_BOOMERANG = "Gah! I suppose that was my fault.",	ANNOUNCE_CHARLIE = "Ma'am? Is that you?",	ANNOUNCE_CHARLIE_ATTACK = "AAARGH! I suppose... she was turned as mindless... as Maxwell said.",	ANNOUNCE_COLD = "The cold... is a bit less enjoyable now.",	ANNOUNCE_CRAFTING_FAIL = "But what would I make it with?",	ANNOUNCE_DEERCLOPS = "It will be here soon. I suppose I should salvage what I can.",	ANNOUNCE_DUSK = "The sun sets, but the moon has not yet risen.",	ANNOUNCE_EAT =	{		GENERIC = "Quite tasty.",		PAINFUL = "I suppose that was something I should not have easten.",		SPOILED = "I hope I vomit soon. That tasted awful.",		STALE = "T'was not as good as it had been when I got it.",	},	ANNOUNCE_ENTER_DARK = "I shouldn't have done that.",	ANNOUNCE_ENTER_LIGHT = "Thank goodness she can't get me here.",	ANNOUNCE_FREEDOM = "Thank goodness. Too bad about the other one, though.",	ANNOUNCE_HIGHRESEARCH = "Reeeeeasearch!",	ANNOUNCE_HOUNDS = "They're sending 'em in.",	ANNOUNCE_HUNGRY = "Foood...",	ANNOUNCE_HUNT_BEAST_NEARBY = "It's somewhere around here.",	ANNOUNCE_HUNT_LOST_TRAIL = "It appears to have vanished.",	ANNOUNCE_INV_FULL = "I can't carry that. /nI Unless you expect me to grow additional arms.",	ANNOUNCE_KNOCKEDOUT = "How long was I out?",	ANNOUNCE_LOWRESEARCH = "Reserch.",	ANNOUNCE_MOSQUITOS = "This is why I don't like swamps. Besides hags.",	ANNOUNCE_NODANGERSLEEP = "Seems like a pleasant way to die, but I'd rather try to stay alive.",	ANNOUNCE_NODAYSLEEP = "It's the middle of the day.",	ANNOUNCE_NODAYSLEEP_CAVE = "My internal clock would keep me awake.",	ANNOUNCE_NOHUNGERSLEEP = "I can't sleep when I'm hungry.",	ANNOUNCE_NO_TRAP = "There isn't any trap here.",	ANNOUNCE_PECKED = "Augh! Stop with the pecking!",	ANNOUNCE_QUAKE = "I better cover my head.",	ANNOUNCE_RESEARCH = "Reasearch.",	ANNOUNCE_THORNS = "Augh! I guess that was a bad idea.",	ANNOUNCE_TORCH_OUT = "Another torch bites the dust.",	ANNOUNCE_TRAP_WENT_OFF = "Oops.",	ANNOUNCE_UNIMPLEMENTED = "This hurts. And is unimplemented.",	ANNOUNCE_WORMHOLE = "Shouldn't have done that.",	ANNOUNCE_CANFIX = "\nI think I can fix this!",	ANNOUNCE_ACCOMPLISHMENT = "A hollow victory.",	ANNOUNCE_ACCOMPLISHMENT_DONE = "My, my, you're quite the desperate one, aren't you?",		BATTLECRY =	{		GENERIC = "I shall destroy a piece of Them, by destroying you!",		PIG = "Your semisentience shall help you not.",		PREY = "For food!",		SPIDER = "You should've stopped at eating insects!",		SPIDER_WARRIOR = "Agression won't help you in this case, bug.",	},	COMBAT_QUIT =	{		GENERIC = "I should probably back off.",		PIG = "It's a moral crime to kill a sentient creature, anyways. /nI No matter how good they tase.",		PREY = "Too fast to fry.",		SPIDER = "Spiders don't drop anything good, anyways.",		SPIDER_WARRIOR = "I guess agression did help it.",	},	DESCRIBE =	{		WORMLIGHT = "Be wary. It can take... conservative measures.",		WORM =		{		    PLANT = "Be wary. It can take... conservative measures.",		    DIRT = "Just looks like a pile of dirt.",		    WORM = "The roots have taken control of it.",		},

Striiiiinnnnggggs...

(I do take requests, by the way.)

AWFEL STRANGS DON"T LUK UNLS YU WAN @ B DISGUSTEED:

return {	ACTIONFAIL =	{		SHAVE =		{			AWAKEBEEFALO = "Should I really provoke rage in a being far stronger than me?",			GENERIC = "I shan't shave that when there's nary to gain from it.",			NOBITS = "Are you suggesting I remove this creature's skin?",		},		STORE =		{			GENERIC = "There isn't any space here that hasn't been filled.",			NOTALLOWED = "That defies logic. Not to suggest that logic can't be defied.",		},	},	ACTIONFAIL_GENERIC = "That would only possible with omnipotence. Which I couldn't even trust myself with.",	ANNOUNCE_ADVENTUREFAIL = "Frankly, I think that was a bit too much to handle. /nI It's a good thing I could return when it isn't.",	ANNOUNCE_BEES = "Bee- Bees, you are hurting me. Stop please.",	ANNOUNCE_BOOMERANG = "AGH! ... And so, my failure is my own punishment.",	ANNOUNCE_CHARLIE = "I hear... something.",	ANNOUNCE_CHARLIE_ATTACK = "AUUUGH! I guess... that something.... was a beast.",	ANNOUNCE_COLD = "The cold... is a bit less manageable now.",	ANNOUNCE_CRAFTING_FAIL = "But what would I make it with?",	ANNOUNCE_DEERCLOPS = "It will be here soon. I suppose I should salvage what I can.",	ANNOUNCE_DUSK = "The sun sets, but the moon has not yet risen.",	ANNOUNCE_EAT =	{		GENERIC = "Quite a good way to break a fast.",		PAINFUL = "I suppose that was something I should not have easten.",		SPOILED = "I hope I vomit soon. That tasted awful.",		STALE = "T'was not as good as it had been when I got it.",	},	ANNOUNCE_ENTER_DARK = "Should I really trek into darkness?",	ANNOUNCE_ENTER_LIGHT = "Back where I belong.",	ANNOUNCE_FREEDOM = "Thank goodness, I've been freed from that prison. /nI Too bad about the other one, though. Nobody should go through that.",	ANNOUNCE_HIGHRESEARCH = "Reeeeeasearch!",	ANNOUNCE_HOUNDS = "They're sending 'em in.",	ANNOUNCE_HUNGRY = "I've reached the peak of my fast.",	ANNOUNCE_HUNT_BEAST_NEARBY = "It's somewhere around here.",	ANNOUNCE_HUNT_LOST_TRAIL = "It appears to have vanished.",	ANNOUNCE_INV_FULL = "I can't carry that. /nI Unless you expect me to grow additional arms.",	ANNOUNCE_KNOCKEDOUT = "It appears that I've fallen asleep. I'm not sure how long.",	ANNOUNCE_LOWRESEARCH = "Reserch.",	ANNOUNCE_MOSQUITOS = "It steals a part of me for itself.",	ANNOUNCE_NODANGERSLEEP = "Seems like a pleasant way to die, but I'd rather try to stay alive.",	ANNOUNCE_NODAYSLEEP = "I've nothing to avoid here.",	ANNOUNCE_NODAYSLEEP_CAVE = "My internal clock would keep me awake.",	ANNOUNCE_NOHUNGERSLEEP = "I can't sleep now, I've never thought more clearly.",	ANNOUNCE_NO_TRAP = "There isn't any trap here.",	ANNOUNCE_PECKED = "Augh! I'd thought you'd be greatful!",	ANNOUNCE_QUAKE = "I better cover my head.",	ANNOUNCE_RESEARCH = "Reasearch.",	ANNOUNCE_THORNS = "Augh! I guess that was not my brightest decison.",	ANNOUNCE_TORCH_OUT = "Another light gone.",	ANNOUNCE_TRAP_WENT_OFF = "Oops.",	ANNOUNCE_UNIMPLEMENTED = "This hurts. And is unimplemented.",	ANNOUNCE_WORMHOLE = "I've no seen what nobody should see.",	ANNOUNCE_CANFIX = "\nI think I can fix this!",	ANNOUNCE_ACCOMPLISHMENT = "A hollow victory.",	ANNOUNCE_ACCOMPLISHMENT_DONE = "My, my, you're quite the desperate one, aren't you?",		BATTLECRY =	{		GENERIC = "You've tested my patience so much that, regretfully, you shall die",		PIG = "Your semisentience shall help you not.",		PREY = "I shall kill you. Just in case.",		SPIDER = "You should've stopped at eating insects!",		SPIDER_WARRIOR = "Agression won't help you in this case.",	},	COMBAT_QUIT =	{		GENERIC = "I should probably back off.",		PIG = "It's a moral crime to kill a sentient creature, anyways. /nI No matter how good they tase.",		PREY = "I guess I shall fast for a day longer.",		SPIDER = "They're more powerful than they appear.",		SPIDER_WARRIOR = "I guess agression did help it.",	},	DESCRIBE =	{		WORMLIGHT = "Be wary. It can take... conservative measures.",		WORM =		{		    PLANT = "Be wary. It can take... conservative measures.",		    DIRT = "Just looks like a pile of dirt.",		    WORM = "The roots have taken control of it.",		},		EEL = "It has lost the light, and alas, it's powered no more.",		EEL_COOKED = "A delicacy in foriegn countries.",		UNAGI = "It tastes of fat.",		EYETURRET = "I brought it into existence, so it is forever indebted to me.",		EYETURRET_ITEM = "This realm once again defies logic.",		MINOTAURHORN = "It is tainted with the blood of many.",		MINOTAURCHEST = "A great gamble to take. And like all gambles, it probably won't pay off.",		THULECITE_PIECES = "Divided they are small. Together they are slightly bigger.",		POND_ALGAE = "Cultivated correctly, this can become your greatest ally. Or nemesis.",		GREENSTAFF = "To force beings apart... is a crime worse than murder.",		POTTEDFERN = "A fern in a pot.",		THULECITE = "I dare not speak of what's inside of it.",		ARMORRUINS = "What use would this be of, beyond war?",		RUINS_BAT = "It protects me from death with death itself.",		RUINSHAT = "I wouldn't want this even if I were a king. Though nevertheless, I need it.",		NIGHTMARE_TIMEPIECE =		{		CALM = "The only light that exists here is the pure kind.",		WARN = "An unspeakable evil is approaching.",		WAXING = "Horror will be oozing out of the cracks not moments from now.",		STEADY = "It's pure core is going haywire trying to preserve itself.",		WANING = "The evil here is waning.",		DAWN = "Purity will soon thrive in this land!",		NOMAGIC = "The only light that exists here is the pure kind.",		},		BISHOP_NIGHTMARE = "I expected this.",		ROOK_NIGHTMARE = "A castle, weakened from within. Though I suppose it's weakened in general.",		KNIGHT_NIGHTMARE = "You can take a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink.",		MINOTAUR = "It was once pure, now it is a breeding ground of corruption. So is everything here.",		SPIDER_DROPPER = "It dispenses beasts of unimaginable horror.",		NIGHTMARELIGHT = "A quarantine for death.",		GREENGEM = "The element of creation.",		RELIC = "It's usefulness is debatable.",		RUINS_RUBBLE = "I suspect that this wrong is one that can be righted.",		MULTITOOL_AXE_PICKAXE = "Jack of all trades, king of none.",		ORANGESTAFF = "I'd prefer to use my own ability.",		YELLOWAMULET = "It shines with holy light.",		GREENAMULET = "It stays true to its meaning.",		SLURPERPELT = "Pure darkness, obtained in the usual way.",			SLURPER = "A whirlwhind of shadows and thievery.",		SLURPER_PELT = "Pure darkness, obtained in the usual way.",		ARMORSLURPER = "It has done good, for once in it's existence.",		ORANGEAMULET = "A frivolous use.",		YELLOWSTAFF = "It calls down an agent from the heavens.",		YELLOWGEM = "The element of purity.",		ORANGEGEM = "The element of what some would call 'convienience'.",		TELEBASE = 		{			VALID = "It's up and ready to intersect.",			GEMS = "It needs more gems to work.",		},		GEMSOCKET = 		{			VALID = "It is fully corrupted. My, I feel quite shameful about doing this.",			GEMS = "It's empty.",		},		STAFFLIGHT = "I bow to your presence.",		RESEARCHLAB4 = "Who would name something that?",	        ANCIENT_ALTAR = "This is the true root of all evil.",        ANCIENT_ALTAR_BROKEN = "It's broken. I hope it stays that way.",        ANCIENT_STATUE = "Why worship a false diety? Especially when the false diety looks like this?",        LICHEN = "How can you live without light?",		CUTLICHEN = "'Tis useful, but feeble.",		CAVE_BANANA = "I've seen nothing like it!",		CAVE_BANANA_COOKED = "A... questionable way to break a fast.",		CAVE_BANANA_TREE = "I don't see how anything survives down here.",		ROCKY = "It's covered in odd stones.",				COMPASS =		{			GENERIC="I can't get a reading.",			N = "North",			S = "South",			E = "East",			W = "West",			NE = "Northeast",			SE = "Southeast",			NW = "Northwest",			SW = "Southwest",		},		NIGHTMARE_TIMEPIECE =		{		CALM = "The only light that exists here is the pure kind.",		WARN = "An unspeakable evil is approaching.",		WAXING = "Horror will be oozing out of the cracks not moments from now.",		STEADY = "It's pure core is going haywire trying to preserve itself.",		WANING = "The evil here is waning.",		DAWN = "Purity will soon thrive in this land!",		NOMAGIC = "The only light that exists here is the pure kind.",		},		HOUNDSTOOTH="I has bitten without mercy up to the point that I killed it.",		ARMORSNURTLESHELL="To hide unnoticed umong beasts.",		BAT="It makes an unearthly noise for all to hear, just because of its poor sight.",		BATBAT = "It takes those from others so that I may use it for a better cause.",		BATWING="It never thought to fly away from this place.",		BATWING_COOKED="It is a bit easier to stomach now.",		BEDROLL_FURRY="Humanity trumps comfort.",		BUNNYMAN="Even the worst of beasts were made for a reason.",		FLOWER_CAVE="It glows with a pure light.",		FLOWER_CAVE_DOUBLE="It glows with a pure light.",		FLOWER_CAVE_TRIPLE="It glows with a pure light.",		GUANO="Filled with things the body did not want.",		LANTERN="And thus, I shall drive away the darkness, with a simple lamp.",		LIGHTBULB="An orb of light.",		MANRABBIT_TAIL="I cannot believe what I have done.",		MUSHTREE_TALL  ="It has grown over the course of many centuries.",		MUSHTREE_MEDIUM="It has grown over the course of many centuries.",		MUSHTREE_SMALL ="It has grown over the course of many centuries.",		RABBITHOUSE="The expected is expected for a reason.",		SLURTLE="I cannot decipher its purpose.",		SLURTLE_SHELLPIECES="Shattered beyond repair.",		SLURTLEHAT="Quite useful, but quite disturbing.",		SLURTLEHOLE="It courses with life, good or not I cannot tell.",		SLURTLESLIME="It shines gently.",		SNURTLE="This one seems to be pacified. It would make a good ally.",		SPIDER_HIDER="Another insect.",		SPIDER_SPITTER="Spitting is rude, though I do not expect it to know that.",		SPIDERHOLE="It's encrusted with old webbing.",		STALAGMITE="The foundation of this entire realm.",		STALAGMITE_FULL="The foundation of this entire realm.",		STALAGMITE_LOW="The foundation of this entire realm.",		STALAGMITE_MED="The foundation of this entire realm.",		STALAGMITE_TALL="The foundation of this entire realm.",		STALAGMITE_TALL_FULL="The foundation of this entire realm.",		STALAGMITE_TALL_LOW="The foundation of this entire realm.",		STALAGMITE_TALL_MED="The foundation of this entire realm.",		TURF_CARPETFLOOR = "It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_CHECKERFLOOR = "It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_DIRT = "It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_FOREST = "It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_GRASS = "It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_MARSH = "It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_ROAD = "It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_ROCKY = "It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_SAVANNA = "It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_WOODFLOOR = "It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_CAVE="It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_FUNGUS="It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_SINKHOLE="It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_UNDERROCK="It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		TURF_MUD="It is trod upon daily by many, and for that, I thank it.",		POWCAKE = "It's useless for it's purpose, but not useless altogether.",        CAVE_ENTRANCE =         {            GENERIC="It is plugged for a reason. But which one?",            OPEN = "It holds an entire world, seperated from this one.",        },        CAVE_EXIT = "I musn't return there soon. That was dreadful.",		MAXWELLPHONOGRAPH = "Music is the gateway to the soul. /n I suppose that could lead to some issues.",		BOOMERANG = "Defy logic, and a new version of it is made.",		PIGGUARD = "It only protects it's own life, but in a much less direct manner.",		ABIGAIL = "I feel sympathy, regretful one.",		ADVENTURE_PORTAL = "Entertainment, I presume?",		AMULET = "I feel so safe when I'm wearing it.",		ANIMAL_TRACK = "It was left by something with the freedom to be careless.",		ARMORGRASS = "'Tis a feeble armour, but it is good for now.",		ARMORMARBLE = "It's quite heavy, but I suppose I don't really have need for much mobility.",		ARMORWOOD = "Wooden fort, straw castle.",		ARMOR_SANITY = "I will cloak myself within my foe, but I risk losing myself in the process.",		ASH =		{			GENERIC = "It is now another thing entirely.",			REMAINS_EYE_BONE = "I suppose he'll have no reason to follow me now.",			REMAINS_THINGIE = "It appears I shouldn't have done that.",		},		AXE = "The one case someone should sacrifice the lives of many for the safety of one."

I figured I'd necro this, as I'm not on my phone as much anymore, and I'm already doing some Monk-ish quotes (above) for another mod.

And here's some of The Melancholic!:

DESCRIBE =	{		WORMLIGHT = "Be wary. It can take... conservative measures.",		WORM =		{		    PLANT = "Be wary. It can take... conservative measures.",		    DIRT = "Just looks like a pile of dirt.",		    WORM = "The roots have taken control of it.",		},		EEL = "At least it isn't electric.",		EEL_COOKED = "A delicacy in foriegn countries.",		UNAGI = "It tastes of fat.",		EYETURRET = "I brought it into existence, so it is forever indebted to me.",		EYETURRET_ITEM = "This realm once again defies logic.",		MINOTAURHORN = "It killed many, excluding me.",		MINOTAURCHEST = "A great gamble to take. And like all gambles, it probably wont pay off.",		THULECITE_PIECES = "Divided they are small. Together they are slightly bigger.",		POND_ALGAE = "Some algae by a pond.",		GREENSTAFF = "Things can forced apart as easily as they are put together.",		POTTEDFERN = "Useless decoration.",		THULECITE = "Did they change EVERY law I set in place?",		ARMORRUINS = "I never thought my city would end up so military.",		RUINS_BAT = "I never intendeed this.",		RUINSHAT = "What king would want this?",		NIGHTMARE_TIMEPIECE =		{		CALM = "Everything is in order.",		WARN = "They're starting to revolt.",		WAXING = "I need to leave. Now.",		STEADY = "They're at full strength now.",		WANING = "They're weakening!",		DAWN = "They're calming down now.",		NOMAGIC = "This only detects corruption on a different scale.",		},		BISHOP_NIGHTMARE = "So, they just abandoned them? /n Amusing, considering for what.",		ROOK_NIGHTMARE = "They should've just stayed with this.",		KNIGHT_NIGHTMARE = "An old steed.",		MINOTAUR = "I warned them that no good would come from these things.",		SPIDER_DROPPER = "Odd how they became so powerful they destroyed themselves, /n but didn't even bother to get rid of these.",
Edited by KidneyBeanBoy