Forum Issues

1. ​The first issue I've encountered was while I'm making post I realized I can only link two videos per a new topic. I find this sad being a person who likes to build onto a forum topic only two slots for videos to actually show up is really disappointing.
  2. Frequently I've felt lost like things haven't belonged in the right category and I think the forum needs some more moderators.
  3. Sadly Even if you have a great idea its hard to get noticed I think there should be like a recommended for you section just to boosts some peoples chances

​Those are my only issues if you have anymore post them in the chat below so I can add them to this list MAKE THIS POPULAR so that way the admins notice and actually view this post. Thanks :-)

Like this thread check out my others here

A Dedicated Don't Starve Video Page  http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35027-dont-starve-dedicated-commentary-video-page/

A Don't Starve Game Case Cover http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35021-dont-stave-game-cover-ideas-and-feedback-appreciated/

The first one is to prevent from spamming, as embedded videos make the page lag, so a lot in one post might make someones browser crash. The second one is sort of being handled, there was a topic on it recently and they are maybe considering adding some people to the mod list. As for threads not being in the right sub-forum, people should pay a bit more attention before they post.

3, Im not really sure what you're trying to say with that, if there are a lot of responses to a thread within a short time the little "hot" symbol pops up on it. As well as the thread being bumped up to the top of the list with the default forum settings on. Likes also show what people support.

The first one is to prevent from spamming, as embedded videos make the page lag, so a lot in one post might make someones browser crash. The second one is sort of being handled, there was a topic on it recently and they are maybe considering adding some people to the mod list. As for threads not being in the right sub-forum, people should pay a bit more attention before they post.

3, Im not really sure what you're trying to say with that, if there are a lot of responses to a thread within a short time the little "hot" symbol pops up on it. As well as the thread being bumped up to the top of the list with the default forum settings on. Likes also show what people support.

Alright that makes sense.I hope they get a couple mods I think even one more good qualified mod could really make a difference. With 3 I was trying to say its hard for newer topics to get noticed like I've been on the forum and seen some awesome stuff with like 20 views which made me so sad. Once something gets going though its views start to roll in but getting up there is a bit more difficult.

Alright that makes sense.I hope they get a couple mods I think even one more good qualified mod could really make a difference. With 3 I was trying to say its hard for newer topics to get noticed like I've been on the forum and seen some awesome stuff with like 20 views which made me so sad. Once something gets going though its views start to roll in but getting up there is a bit more difficult.

Comment on it and more people will see because it gets bumped. Also just because you think it's a good idea doesn't mean that everyone agrees.

Comment on it and more people will see because it gets bumped. Also just because you think it's a good idea doesn't mean that everyone agrees.

Alright I'll keep that in mind. Yea but thats life man people don't always agree. Although that should never stop you from fighting for something. (To a certain extent)

Frequently I've felt lost like things haven't belonged in the right category and I think the forum needs some more moderators.

You should check out this thread.

And if things like that happen, you can always mention the moderators, they're not afraid to help.

You can mention people by putting @ in front of their names (Example: @Snob).

Syd, LadyD, or JoeW can help you.

Archived