What kills you the most?

Please choose your answer from the poll below.  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What is your biggest Cause of Death? (What kills you the most)

• Any of the seasonal giants (Deerclops only if you don't have reign of giants)
    • Darkness
    • Any of the cave creatures
    • Hounds
    • Starvation
    • Freezing
    • Overheating (Reign of giants only)
    • My own stupidity and/or mistakes
    • I never die unless i kill myself from boredom.
    • Other
    • Any of the treeguards
    • Spider queen
    • Spiders
    • Clockwork creatures
    • Terrorbeaks and/or Crawling horrors (From going insane)
    • Fire
    • Tentacles
    • Varg/Warg
    • Frogs
    • Beefalo

Where the heck are terrorbeaks in the poll.

Wish granted.

Can you make it so you can pick multiple answers? XD please?

I was thinking about that, but i didnt for the reasoning of i don't want people picking like 4 answers on the poll, i just want them to pick the one that kills them the most out of all of them. But if i get a few more people wanting it, i'll do it.

If you feel like this fits reign of giants more, go ahead and move it, but this is mainly a non-dlc poll aside from like 2 answers on the poll.

Wish granted.

I was thinking about that, but i didnt for the reasoning of i don't want people picking like 4 answers on the poll, i just want them to pick the one that kills them the most out of all of them. But if i get a few more people wanting it, i'll do it.

If you feel like this fits reign of giants more, go ahead and move it, but this is mainly a non-dlc poll aside from like 2 answers on the poll.

*scrunches his fist* *bangs his head down on the desk* *crys out please add multiple answers please* *crys*

So far for me the only thing that has constantly killed me is my own mistakes. Either its from the inability to time catching a boomerang when it returns, getting myself blown up with gunpowder when trying to blow up a sleeping giant, or getting stomped on by a giant foot.

I know how most mobs work and how to effectively deal with them. The only major threat to me is myself mainly.

Spiders for me too.  It's the delay  in respawning and the slow mobbing that tends to get me - I have two spiders following me and think, "oh, I can take them."  Then once I'm absorbed in fighting them, more respawn or aggro around me. Then to add insult to injury, I see them eating the food off my corpse...  I think spiders were my first death too. 

Half of all of my deaths are from spiders. 

I always try to take most of them out early so I don't have to deal with bigger ones later, but sometimes luck is not in my favor. 

Spiders are not something you want to get rid of. Then you have to go to caves for silk. Not fun. I am in the process of moving all the cave nests aboveground via the queens since I took out most early game. Even though it is day 240, the queens are a nuisance, I have killed like four so far.

Most worlds if by day 60 I just do die to frogs. Or spawn gunpowder and go out with a bang. Or the game crashes when I feel like going further. 

Death is always a consequence of mistakes, so 8th variant is include all of them.

This is incorrectly compiled poll,i think.

Not all of them can be a consequence of mistakes, some people are just unlucky. Though I do think that the "Blowing myself up from gunpowder" poll would fall under the "My own stupidity and/or mistakes" poll.

Archived