• Wes
    • Maxwell
    • WX-78
    • Wendy
    • Wickerbottom
    • Willow
    • Webber
    • Woodie

Sorry, but just saying "theres a mod for that" doesnt make the actually character better.

eh ive tried a lot of mods and no matter what I end up getting bored of the game still. RoG still really hasn't held my attention since its "well now its harder!" *confetti* the new stuff is neat to discover, just for me I don't really feel that much need to see it again after ive seen it once.

That's really an entirely unrelated issue though. There's so many contributing variables to your predicament that it can't be narrowed down to 'Darn Wendy! Darn Abigail!'.

Anyway, I share the issue. I've customised World Gen a bit to slightly saturate the world with hostile creatures. It's making stuff a bit more interesting - for now.

That's really an entirely unrelated issue though. There's so many contributing variables to your predicament that it can't be narrowed down to 'Darn Wendy! Darn Abigail!'.

Anyway, I share the issue. I've customised World Gen a bit to slightly saturate the world with hostile creatures. It's making stuff a bit more interesting - for now.

Yeah, still playing as a character that I hold 0 interest for gameplay-wise will just make me care even less faster for the game.

I do enjoy Wendy and Abby lore wise, love the idea that they may be Maxwell's nieces or something.

This isnt a poll only for least favorite gameplay characters. I dont mind Wickerbottom's Books and early crafting abilities, but her personality is just flat, and boring. Theres no quirk to her.

Wilson makes bad/corny jokes, Willow is just irrationally obsessed with burning things, Woodie hates birds, is in love with a talking axe, and loves to chop down trees, and other characters blah blah blah.

But Wickerbottom isnt like that. She's a boring librarian, and she was designed to be so. She just labels the obvious, or says things in their scientific term. Thats not personality. You don't read the dictionary for its writing and story.

And any time Mythological argues that, he pretty much just states a bunch of fan created personalities. Not that I have any problem with Wickerbottom becoming a more fleshed out character tho

It's MycoLogical, not Mythologiclal.

Mine is Wolfgang. He is always hungry, and extremely hard to start with at the beginning of the game because of it. I'd rather have a good start and a boring late game (Wickerbottom) then a hard start with a normal late game. Also, who was the one guy that voted for Wilson? He's not the best, but he has literally no disadvantage!

But can others do this?

Before: Super amazing pic with farms with seeds in them

After:Seeds are instantly grown with Wickerbottom's books

Boom!

Yeah, she's pretty good if you like that playstyle.

But i like to play how i probably would survive in the game, hunting EVERYTHING and eating it (I love my meat) and then going sleepies for about the next 10 hours.

And personally that is the only book that i can see that can be easily used without a whole bunch of other stuff lining up, but hey i still haven't played as her in months so i can't really say a whole lot. Though i still hate her appearance and personality which i actually play the characters alot for (which is why Wilson and Maxwell are my favorites)

TL:DR: Looks better than i remembered, but doesn't fit my playstyle, and i don't like her personality or appearance so i don't really like her, 

My least favourite is Woodie. I hate going into beaver mode, I don't enjoy his personality, and his axe is annoying as hell. He doesnt match my play style and Lucy is always like "PLAY WITH ME *****" then "STOP PLAYING WITH ME *****" Adding the full moon, nuh uh.

I usually play with Webber and Wendy, both have cool personalitys and sweet game style. Wickerbottom is cool and all and I have my highest day record with her, but her ability to no sleep isn't appealing to me.

I play Wilson a lot for his beard, but Webber has it too now. :D

Willow is boring to me and I hate her ability, but Woodie is worse.

WX-78 doesn't appeal to me, so I haven't used him that much.

Wolfgang is just a pain in the butt and a wimp, so I don't like him.

Wigifried is cool but doesn't match my play style.

Max and Wes I don't have, but I'm working on it.

I got spring in a book, beats waiting three seasons for it :razz:

But all characters can do it in spring.

Plus the books are situational which i dont like, Wickerbottom can't sleep and spoilage sucks even more. (even with a ice box all my meat is pretty much always stale) You lose sanity from using the books last time i checked.

You also miss out on a ton of sanity boosts from not having to prototype a lot of things.

I'm raining on your parade, aren't i?

The books are a pain in the neck to get, how I remember it. They never really helped me that much, but then again I haven't made it past day 20 with wickerbottom...

Try using hentai book, it will defend your base much better than walls, pigs or even toothtraps.

But all characters can do it in spring.

Plus the books are situational which i dont like, Wickerbottom can't sleep and spoilage sucks even more. (even with a ice box all my meat is pretty much always stale) You lose sanity from using the books last time i checked.

You also miss out on a ton of sanity boosts from not having to prototype a lot of things.

I'm raining on your parade, aren't i?

Nope not at all :) 

I manage all my food and I pretty much keep my sanity at max throughout my sessions unless I use Tentacles on twice.

I love Birds of the world the most though...free krampus spawning and free morsels for either eggs or food.

Nope not at all :-) 

I manage all my food and I pretty much keep my sanity at max throughout my sessions unless I use Tentacles on twice.

I love Birds of the world the most though...free krampus spawning and free morsels for either eggs or food.

Wickerbottom is boring to me.

Personality, appearance. Everything.

And i sleep often in my games for the sanity gain.

Okay, i'm done raining on your parade.

Wickerbottom is boring to me.

Personality, appearance. Everything.

And i sleep often in my games for the sanity gain.

Okay, i'm done raining on your parade.

I got my Eyebrella, keep on rainin' brother  :excitement: 

We can have different opinions ofcourse, that is why there are different characters. Wicker is like the mage to me.

Archived