Rot from crock pot when trying to make honey ham

I've seen this mentioned a bunch, but never had it happen to me... It's definitely a bug, though. The intended effect is that things left on a crockpot post-cooking will begin to spoil, instead of only starting when you harvest it from the crockpot.

Rot or Wet Goop?

Rot. The crock pot will pop open, and it will be rot.  I've noticed it happening a lot when doing honey ham recipes, now that you mention it. I think I lost a bacon and eggs once too. 

I've gotten rot while trying to cook meaty stew. Most of the ingredients were jerky, but they were all very fresh. I don't think that crock pots yielding rot is related to the freshness of the ingredients.

I just noticed this as well for the first time near the end of winter. Something must be triggering it if it is a bug because I didn't see it happen once during my first few games (none of which made it through winter). 

1/4 of the time seems about right. None of the crockpots were 'wet' at the time (just cold, I suppose). 

Archived