Missed the plush chester kickstarter campaign - late pledge possible

Hi there,

I totally fell in love with dont starve when it came out on PS4. I played it more than any other PS4 game yet, and I am still playing it when I find the time.

Eventually I found out about the chester plush replica kickstarter campaign. Too bad that it had been funded long ago. I would have pledged, if I knew more about this game at that time. But since I just stumbled across that jewel earlier this year, missed it by quite a few months.

Luckily the blind boxes from the KS campaign are available in the klei onlinestore now. I ordered two retail packs, and I started to build up my dont starve Diorama, trying to resemble the pictures Klei had put up in the store as close as possible.

Now I heard that the official Klei print-out props are available for backers only. In order to complete my Diorama, I would really like to print, tinker and add those.

Is there any way to late-pledge for this KS campaign, in order to recieve these print templates?

Any hint would be much apprechiated!

best regards

dunkelhuhn

(currently on day 145 in my best run, and still alive... )

P.S. Is there a release date for the Giants DLC on PSN yet?

I recieved my secound full retail box with the figurines today, and with this I have everything I was looking for figure wise. Boy, these are soo cute and oustandingly crafted, I really love them all. =)

Nevertheless I am still looking for the Klei print-out props, especially the trees for my Diorama. I´m currently very busy with my two jobs to get everything done, but at least the upcoming May looks still quiet. I´ll finish my dioarama latest then, and I will post a few images when I´m done with it.

So if anyone finds a way how I can obtain those print out templates, that would be much appreciated - I´m even willing to trade a Wes figurine for those =)

Archived