Better Save Game

hey,

i just want to say,.

can you fix the game saves mode,.

maybe we can load game after we died,.

cuz i have problem when i die i must start from beginning again,

and i survived 235days and start from beginning,.

it sucks man,.

ope you can help us to get better saves game,.

thx klei entertainment,.

hey,

i just want to say,.

can you fix the game saves mode,.

maybe we can load game after we died,.

cuz i have problem when i die i must start from beginning again,

and i survived 235days and start from beginning,.

it sucks man,.

ope you can help us to get better saves game,.

thx klei entertainment,.

like the whole point of the game is to survive and if you die you die. You can always look for mods out there like simplex said but the dev team cant change the whole aim of the game for 1 person im sorry if im sounding rude. Im just saying.

It's less common to have permadeath in games now, but it used to be the norm.  I know it feels like you've lost a lot of work (and I have a few 100+ plus saves that I just don't touch for fear of killing them), but each new game is a chance to try something new. 

There are mods that can address your desire, though (and if you use two computers to game, you can sometimes exploit the Steam sync*cough*only used when game kept crashing in recent beta).

Permadeath is Don't Starve. You can't have one without the other. Personally I think removing permadeath would defeat the entire purpose of this game.

There is a mod out there that does this. I guess it'd be useful for new players but I think learning the game and surviving longer each time is the best part..

Archived