About Webber

Although the alchemy engine quote about his father using something like it and the quote about his father having a razor suggest Wilson, he would be able to recognize the hair on the effigy, and Wilson seems to be a lonely hermit

And that. my friend, is what adoption is for!

Although the alchemy engine quote about his father using something like it and the quote about his father having a razor suggest Wilson, he would be able to recognize the hair on the effigy, and Wilson seems to be a lonely hermit

Someone pointed out to me that the alchemy engine kind of looks like an alcohol distillery, and considering the 20s in which the game takes place the prohibition was going on. Thus why his dad might of tried to make one himself.

And that. my friend, is what adoption is for!

If he adopted Webber, he wouldn't be a lonely hermit. Since all we've seen of the house is that it cluttered with science stuff, there isn't any evidence to suggest a child living there. Also, Webber speaks of his Mother, and, again, doesn't regognize the hair of wilson on the effigy.

If he adopted Webber, he wouldn't be a lonely hermit. Since all we've seen of the house is that it cluttered with science stuff, there isn't any evidence to suggest a child living there. Also, Webber speaks of his Mother, and, again, doesn't regognize the hair of wilson on the effigy.

Only Wilson makes the Effigy with his beard. Webber would have to make it with Beardling hairs.

Why in the christ do you people think Webber is Wilson's son?

Coincidences. Both of them grow beards, and Webber comments on his dad using something like the alchemy engine, and razors. Just coincidences.

The part that breaks it is the fact that Webber comments on having a mother, and Wilson was always described as being alone in the mountains.

Coincidences. Both of them grow beards, and Webber comments on his dad using something like the alchemy engine, and razors. Just coincidences.

The part that breaks it is the fact that Webber comments on having a mother, and Wilson was always described as being alone in the mountains.

Wait a second... What if webber used to be the kid of MAXWELL AND CHARLIE!?!?!?

Maxwell (Having the Codex Umbra) would probably try out an alchemy machine, and might have had a beard (Who knows?) And Charlie could easily be married to him!

Wait a second... What if webber used to be the kid of MAXWELL AND CHARLIE!?!?!?

Maxwell (Having the Codex Umbra) would probably try out an alchemy machine, and might have had a beard (Who knows?) And Charlie could easily be married to him!

The "wilson being his dad" is more plausible than THAT.

The "wilson being his dad" is more plausible than THAT.

Think about it. Maxwell would obviously KNOW about the don't starve universe, so it kinda makes sense he would experiment with things in it, and he could easily be married to Charlie. I say it makes a lot of sense.

Think about it. Maxwell would obviously KNOW about the don't starve universe, so it kinda makes sense he would experiment with things in it, and he could easily be married to Charlie. I say it makes a lot of sense.

Um.. Charlie turned into a monster. I doubt Maxwell would want to be married with Charlie.

Charlie was his stage partner. Not life partner.

Um.. Charlie turned into a monster. I doubt Maxwell would want to be married with Charlie.

Charlie was his stage partner. Not life partner.

I mean BEFORE the Codex Umbra incident which may or may not have been caused by me...

Archived