Giant Steps Trailer Puzzle Thread

They do plenty of weird thing is trailers though, like wearing beefalo hats as armor and equipping thing just to show them off.

I can confirm Webber does not have night vision, (I have played them) that is exactly what it looks like on a full moon. I can give you a screenshot if needed.

... It's just going to be left on a cliffhanger forever.  Where can we even go from here?  What could else happen that would give us a lead?

We could hope that "someone" could give us a clue, but that's about it. We might just be digging around for nothing just because we've gone so long without a puzzle... 

It would be nice if someone from Klei could confirm whether this is a puzzle or whether it's nothing but a trailer. 

Klei has never really talked about puzzles directly though. Their most popular form of communication is editing people's posts to vaguely point people in the right direction (Like bolding key words).

Anyway, it's probably nothing, but on 0:33 there is an odd static like sound that plays for about a second during the desert scene. I'm not sure if it's an in-game sound or simply the fancy video sounds in the background.

Not much you can do with distorted sound. No simple clues, at least. And way too many things you 'can' do if you want to reach the bottom of the barrel. 

Slow the frame, pause it, print image, dunk in water, scan back in, do the Konami Kode while selecting it, repaste and you have the code!

(I'm going to be added as a character)

I'm pretty sure we're not getting a puzzle yet until the final trailer for RoG comes out..or maybe we're never getting a puzzle again- No, that's a horrible thing to think.

Nooo, never say that DD: We still need to get out of Intermission, and, actually, this is too much, but I was hoping eventually get to know about all the character backstories, even a little information about their stories will be priceless **

I can confirm Webber does not have night vision, (I have played them) that is exactly what it looks like on a full moon. I can give you a screenshot if needed.

You don't need to. I just assumed that it was something he had going on.

At 0:23 (Webber part) he has a unusual looking Ham Shank as well as a Rose Flower like thing, also Pan Flute and Mandrake.

At 0:59 she's wearing some unusual looking clothing.

Now I haven't played the DLC that much so I'm not that familiar with the stuff, I guess you could say that I'm trying to create a puzzle out of nothing.

Archived