Giant Steps Trailer Puzzle Thread

So, someone find something somespicious?

I am doing your signature right now. (Did that sound wrong?)

Well guys, I am sorry to say this but I have watched the trailer in slow mode and it seems there are no secrets. Even the sound at the end seems just a distortion of the music :(

Did you watch it so slow its frame by frame?

I watched video on slow and now checking frames...But I don't think that there'll be something...Unless it'll be something not really obvious, something with where character goes or in what season he|she is, like that winter puzzle when you had to see, how characters dies and something to do with their names, i don't really remember.

I really miss DS puzzles xx I was hoping, there'll be one...They are always so beautiful **

Those were the days... I suppose what we see is what we get now. From what I noticed mining and I'm guessing any activities like chopping wood sort of warm up your player which I noticed when Wigfrid lost the freezing background after mining ice. Also giant feet summoned with the bell appear to do damage to the environment (unless they did that before, I haven't been playing the DLC yet since I was waiting until it was officially on steam) Other than that I have no idea what to look for XD

Well webber clearly have night vision, but he is using a torch. Does he need it? Or is it just....there

No, he's walking around on a Full Moon. The Night is illuminated on a Full Moon so you can see with any character, not just webber. It still doesn't explain the torch though...

No, he's walking around on a Full Moon. The Night is illuminated on a Full Moon so you can see with any character, not just webber. It still doesn't explain the torch though...

They do plenty of weird thing is trailers though, like wearing beefalo hats as armor and equipping thing just to show them off.

No Lava pools... Yet.

On a more related subject, I can't find anything in it, no Jigsaw Puzzle pieces of words / letters / or even the old dots... Maybe making the puzzles were too taxing on the Developers from actual game design time?

Archived