Giant Steps - April 2nd 2014

So Treeguard V2?

Also that giant green thing in world gen is probably a summer giant.

Yup, I zoomed in on it.  Definitely the same face from the trailer.  However, I was kinda disappointing by the lack of "massive fiery black wings of death".  But hey, it's a GIANT DRAGON BUG THING THAT FLIES AROUND INCINERATING EVER LIVING AND INANIMATE THING IN SIGHT so who cares.

The patch is now live on Steam!

Hm... I restarted my steam and I don't see anything new for Don't Starve there. Nothing on the store. Nothing when I check game files. How exactly do I get the dlc?

Quotes for webber i've seen so far.

On flower: "We agree on this flowers are nice"

On evergreen: "Pines are always greener on the other side of the fence"

On redbird: "Red is my favorite color!"

On seeds: "A small life trapped within, my sympathies." ALSO, his voice sounds AWESOME! Not gonna spoil how to unlock him.

• Developer

Hm... I restarted my steam and I don't see anything new for Don't Starve there. Nothing on the store. Nothing when I check game files. How exactly do I get the dlc?

It's not quite live on the steam store yet. But, if you already had access through the humble widget, the new content is available. 

I just found it under DLC tab in game library ;-)

Archived