New Costumes

armourawesome

Look I like your game but PLEASE maybe you could do some crossover character like put Wilson and Maxwell in mark of the ninja and put the ninja and ora in don't starve .

Please also put ninja and ora in invisible inc your new stealth game basically before I get too over-board  just put in costume crossover in mark of the ninja form your other games please.

• Developer

:)

I'll pass along the request to the various designers, but I don't think you'll see any of those crossovers, anytime soon.

For Mark of the Ninja, we are pretty much done with the game for the time being, and are not planning on releasing any additional content. And for Don't Starve, we have a really clear vision on what work we still want to do, and the content we want to implement.

It is possible you could see some sort of MotN reference in Invisible Inc at some point though, as style-wise, I could see how they could possibly cross over. At best though, it would be little more than an Easter egg.

• Developer

Yeah, the lead designer on Invisible Inc was also one of the designers on MotN, so I'm sure he's got some interesting ideas if he wanted to do a crossover. I mentioned the idea to him, so you'll have to just wait and see.

I would pay just for the DLC alone for the Ninja or the girl Ninja, sorry I can't remember her name. But it would be kind of epic, they can add to the play style. But that's just me dreaming.

But I for one wouldn't mind if any crossover is just a costume change for male and female agents, but if we could have it as the actual Ninjas to be playable, that would be majorly epic. Even if it's just something stand alone, I would play it, but then if it's just part of some kind of Add-on pack I can deal with that.

Also I'm willing to wait on any such DLC or Crossover thing.

But then again this is your game, I just think that I would love to see them like some kind of Alt universe version of them where the Girl ninja is actually real, but if you do have them ever show up. Just one thing, they can't have cybernetics, rely on Ninja tricks and the tools if possable. Mind you I can see the invisable outfit working with the Ninja to help with camoflage if you think about it.

Just a thought really, but again, this is your game and you get to say what's in it, I just humbly ask to see if it will ever happen.

Archived