Wigfrid's Voice

It's not so much the 'loudness', more just the tone/instruments used. I don't really get on with music at the best of times, but her and Wickerbottom really seem to disagree with my ears. :)

It's a shame really. This is the first game I've ever even considered buying the soundtrack for, because I love the music/sounds, but I just can't be doing with either of these two.

I completely understand anyone who would find her voice irritating, but I just think it's hilarious.  She just crazily overact's everything. Up until I herd her I thought Wolfgang was the Brian Blessed of this game, but she takes that title now.

Oh my god, Brian Blessed! That's exactly what it's like!

Why don't you examine things with Wickerbottom? SCARED OF LEARNING CHUMP?!

I enjoy playing as Wickerbottom, but seriously, the voice causes pain in my ears. I have healthy, normal ears, so it's not that my ears are 'broken', I just can't stand it.

I tend to play with the sound off for Wickerbottom, as I do love her quotes and personality.

I enjoy playing as Wickerbottom, but seriously, the voice causes pain in my ears. I have healthy, normal ears, so it's not that my ears are 'broken', I just can't stand it.

I tend to play with the sound off for Wickerbottom, as I do love her quotes and personality.

We're alright buddy :D I do admit the oboe is a bit sharp but Wendy's harmonium gets on my nerves.

• Developer

It is a shame that Wigfrig's voice is so annoyingly noisy, and I literally walk just after she speaks, so that I dont have to hear her voice for bit shorter time. Her voice is really horrible.

If you waited just 2 months more you'd be necro-ing an year old thread. Don't know if missed opportunity of if it'd only make things worse...

Archived