Game Night - Online comic

Foeshel

Something gives me the feeling that these are scripted messages that go all over every forum known by men.

Hi all,

Today is special to me  Game Night becomes one year old. I would like to thank everyone who's reading it. Hopefully your enjoying it as much as I enjoy making it!

@Palpetinus: It isn't scripted I do find it hard to post on certain forums and create an original text for each one, and no not every forum known to man :grin: but that's an idea tho ... no just kidding

@CyanBlue I don't understand your question

Greets,
Kevin

Hi All,

First of all I would like to wish everyone a happy New Year in advance!

Secondly I wanted to give you all a heads up that I am making some changes to Game Night. This January Game Night is going on a hiatus. Game Night will return the 14th of February.

Even though I'm taking a break from posting online, I'm actually changing Game Night a little. I've always wanted to make a sequential story, and I've decited to use the characters of Game Night and making a fantasy adventure story. I'll will still be posting one page a week, also in time some new characters will be added to the story! Hopefully you will still like this new direction Game Night Adventure is taking!  

I would like to thank everyone who has been reading Game Night so far! I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them!

Here is this weeks Game Night

Greets,

Kevin

Archived