Parrotoss's Pretty Puke Pics~! (Requests/Trades-Open!)

Here are some doodles--I drew them using both my left and right.

sqqb2x.jpg

Ok, a spider-like Elsa was enough in this crazy forum, but now a demon Celestia?! With WIGFRID riding on her?! What in the name of the lunar eclipse is going on?!

Tell me, what other pony could it be?

I've been thinking of ponifiying the whole DS cast, but it's at the bottom of my list since DS pony already exist.

please do them like celestia.

this is the onliest way i could befriend with those things.

Ooo, I forgot about this. Have some ancient tat I found in a closet.

2i0gksy.jpg

1534eis.jpg

ds__deer_n__bird_by_deranged_dragon-d7fq

Here is also a signature request I did:

rqst__tallbird_sig_by_deranged_dragon-d7

People, don't feel shy about requesting something! I have a lot of varied ideas, yet lack the motivation to go about completing them, unfortunately.

My computer froze when I was in the middle of a demanding piece and losing the work has bummed me out.

I should have more current work up soon, though--I promise--a bit.

Your puppy looks like a rhino-hound-skunk hybrid. Pretty terrifying.

Haha, I suppose it does--I just drew it how I would draw any DS hound though. XD

It's done. Wigfrid supports, "No bath day, everyday!"

Sorry if I went a bit overboard with the blood. I figured if Wigfrid would take a bath it would have to be a blood bath--or in the rain.

ds__wigrid_by_deranged_dragon-d7fr4qq.pn

Edited by Parrotoss

Haha, I suppose it does--I just drew it how I would draw any DS hound though. XD

It's done. Wigfrid supports, "No bath day, everyday!"

Sorry if I went a bit overboard with the blood. I figured if Wigfrid would take a bath it would have to be a blood bath--or in the rain.

Damn. I don't know what you're doing, but it looks hardcore as hell. I love it! And being honest here, I really admire your style. Compared to other artists who stick with the cleanest wax, it's super refreshing finding an artist who embraces/exploits messiness.

Horrible hygiene and bloody baths fit well with this valkyrie. :razz:

Edited by Snob
  • Like 2

Damn. I don't know what you're doing, but it looks hardcore as hell. I love it! And being honest here, I really admire your style. Compared to other artists who stick with the cleanest wax, it's super refreshing finding an artist who embraces/exploits messiness.

Horrible hygiene and bloody baths fit well with this valkyrie. :razz:

Oh, thanks so much, nobody has ever admired the messiness before. XD I guess it came about because I used to be obsessed with detrimental perfection and I would never get any art done. One day I decided to open the floodgates and now I just go with whatever comes out. ^.^

Interesting art style.

...that's all I can say, I can't really think of anything else to describe the way you draw.

Ahaha, messy maybe? Thanks for the kind words--it makes me put aside more time for art..

All of a sudden, I request a tarot card avatar.

These white spots in my avatar aren't eyes, these are holes where my eyes would be.

Alright, cool! Although, I need more details. What type and kind of tarot card? You want color, no color? Want your eyes lookin' like someone spooned them out with an ice cream scoop or do you want a more skull rickety appearance?

What type and kind of tarot card? You want color, no color? Want your eyes lookin' like someone spooned them out with an ice cream scoop or do you want a more skull rickety appearance?

Death, Choose whatever you wish. Just nerves and veins visible but still kept inside, slightly rickety, insanity look. Make a reference to a needle and button if possible.

Here's a reference picture.

ZJyl1et.jpg

Quite old, but good enough.

Death, Choose whatever you wish. Just nerves and veins visible but still kept inside, slightly rickety, insanity look. Make a reference to a needle and button if possible.

OMG, I'm so sorry, IDK what happened.

death_tarot3_by_deranged_dragon-d7fv3gf.

Paint was having a moment were text placement became picky and everything sort of became crushed together when I messed with file types. I tried to fit in the spool and whatnot, but it didn't work, so I made an eye into a supernova button thing.

Also, I couldn't really get the skull veiny look right so yeah, supernova eyes.

You are not obligated to wear this horror--I hate it.

I think it would actually be better if it was messed up.

Sorry for the late reply, forgot about this. Lol, I'm not sure if what you said if an insult or a compliment, but whatever. Anyway, add the pic to your growing collection or something.

Anyway, here is another idea knocked off my growing list.

ds__baboon_butt_by_deranged_dragon-d7hbi

Edited by Parrotoss
  • Like 1

Your art style is pretty "unique" to me. It's got a strange charm to it that both disturbs me and greatly intrigues me. A weird sensation, but not a bad one.

Anyways, I was hoping you could take a request to draw a Crawling Horror and Terrorbeak in your style. Please? I'm really curious how it would turn out.