DLC Beta - Come and get it!

Bryce

So, if I buy this do I also get the game when it's fully released? Sorry i'm a derp!

RoG is a one-time purchase Clay; when you get the beta, you should get access to the full DLC when it launches.

Are we going to eventually get Don't Starve DLC on the PS4?

I'm really enjoying the heck out of this game, but I enjoy the PS4 controller and primarily use that system.

(Please, no system wars)

Are we going to eventually get Don't Starve DLC on the PS4?

I'm really enjoying the heck out of this game, but I enjoy the PS4 controller and primarily use that system.

(Please, no system wars)

Yep, it will just be after the official release in april

i just bought the DLC, and there's this one funny bug i found, 

occasionally, if you break a tool, it will stay in your hands with 0% durability. 

if you hold the space bar next to the thing it breaks, it will keep making the characters voice rapidly, and if you let go, they say "i can't do that"

plus i experienced occasional lag in the new biome (where the leaves are on the ground), but it was probably my CPU.

Help! I bought the DLC, went to steam instructions, followed the instructions until i got to the enter CD code/purchase code thing and i dont know where to find that! Was it suppost to come in the email from Humble???

I don't have PayPal but I want buy this DLC. Will there be other forms of payment? Payment by bank transfer or credit card? I want Reign of Giants :grin:!

During this point in the beta, we can only accept Amazon Payments and PayPal. Later on, when the Early-Access beta hits Steam, you should be able to purchase the game the same way, plus with credit cards and other payment methods accepted on Steam. 

I don't have PayPal but I want buy this DLC. Will there be other forms of payment? Payment by bank transfer or credit card? I want Reign of Giants :grin:!

Until then, you can try trading something on Steam with someone here in the Trading subforum.

I fixed the CD code problem, now am i suppost to play Reign of giants as a different game on steam or do i need to merge them somehow?

Insert the steam key on steam, then install the update. After that, just run the normal game (Don`t Starve) on Steam. Start a new game, there is an option shown `R of G` or something like that. Check that box. Have fun. :eagerness:

Archived