DLC Beta - Come and get it!

Bryce

i bought it tested it out and its great its better then the original dont starve i though this dlc would be bad like other dlc's but its Really good! never seen that happen before and the price is reasonable for it being a DLC and no bugs 

Amazon sends an email and then Humble Bundle sends one as well. It will be to the same address, so check your spam box. 

Nothings in my spam box.  I tried the resend key link on the humble bundle page, and don't get anything.  I'm assuming I should contact Humble Bundle and send them my transaction ids for the purchase?

When will we get the soundtrack we bought via Kickstarter?

All of the rewards will be delivered at the same time. I am not sure we even have the ability to do it in more than one batch. If I understand correctly, we have basically one shot to deliver everything through kickstarter, so it all has to be at the same time.

Corrected here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/31824-wednesday-dlc-update-come-and-get-it/page-5#entry424210

Just bought it     \(こ。こ)/

Just wondering if the DLC will appear on my steam profile after released officially.

If you redeemed the key, then it is there, so when the DLC officially exists on steam as a product, it will show up as DLC rather than just a key for Don't Starve.

Nothings in my spam box.  I tried the resend key link on the humble bundle page, and don't get anything.  I'm assuming I should contact Humble Bundle and send them my transaction ids for the purchase?

Check your email, I sent you some info at the same email address you used here on the forum.

Well I was trying to buy multiple copies for my friends, but the humble store stopped me from doing so after the second purchase. Apparently you can only buy it twice with either payment method.

This was the message I got on the humble store:

Purchase Canceled

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have received too many purchase requests from you in a short period of time, so we have canceled your order (you will not be charged).

Please contact us and we can help you make your purchase!

I think it's a little odd because I made the purchase close to a week ago.  Anyhow getting a hold of the support team over there now to see what is up.

All of the rewards will be delivered at the same time. I am not sure we even have the ability to do it in more than one batch. If I understand correctly, we have basically one shot to deliver everything through kickstarter, so it all has to be at the same time. If you redeemed the key, then it is there, so when the DLC officially exists on steam as a product, it will show up as DLC rather than just a key for Don't Starve. Check your email, I sent you some info at the same email address you used here on the forum.

Cheers for the reply Joe

Good god i love the new Don't Starve DLC
I am so close death by starvation, insanity, hound invasions, were pigs and my own general incompetence all at the same time and it's the most fun i have had for ages

Can't wait for the giants to arrive so i can start a new save and get obliterated by them

All of the rewards will be delivered at the same time. I am not sure we even have the ability to do it in more than one batch. If I understand correctly, we have basically one shot to deliver everything through kickstarter, so it all has to be at the same time.

So we'll be waiting for the electronic rewards until they can be sent at the same time as the physical ones? (This isn't meant to come across as whiny, just curious and slightly confused) 

@d3v1n96 @MycoLogical

Good news, I was totally wrong.

It looks like the digital stuff is going out earlier after all. I don't know when yet, unfortunately. But I must have misunderstood what @Corey had told me previously.

So, sorry about that. I will update you guys when we get a better idea on when that will be.

@d3v1n96 @MycoLogicalGood news, I was totally wrong.It looks like the digital stuff is going out earlier after all. I don't know when yet, unfortunately. But I must have misunderstood what @Corey had told me previously.So, sorry about that. I will update you guys when we get a better idea on when that will be.

Cheers; something upbeat to listen to on the way to work!

Archived