DLC Beta - Come and get it!

Bryce

If I don't own Don't Starve on Steam, can I get the DLC at a discounted price?

If you purchase the beta now and do not own Don't Starve in Steam, you will be able to play it later once the standalone version is available. You will not be able to play the DLC in the chrome version at any point. 

If i buy the DLC now then i won't need to buy the regular version once the DLC is released to play the game?

NOTE: You MUST own Don't Starve in Steam to play the DLC at this time. If you purchase now and do not own Don't Starve in steam you will be able to play later once the standalone version is available. You will not be able to play the DLC in the chrome version at any point.

For more information on the beta, check out our FAQ at: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/31922-reign-of-giants-beta-faq/

just asking why does it only have to be on humble widget? Uhmm oh i'll wait like i used to

If I don't own Don't Starve on Steam, can I get the DLC at a discounted price?

If you purchase the beta now and do not own Don't Starve in Steam, you will be able to play it later once the standalone version is available. You will not be able to play the DLC in the chrome version at any point. 

If i buy the DLC now then i won't need to buy the regular version once the DLC is released to play the game?

Correct. If you buy the DLC now, you won't need to buy it again when RoG is officially released.

• Developer

DLC 20 DAY -> SOME PEOPLE -> SUMMER

SOME PEOPLE->  WINTER

WHY DIFFERENT?

Check out the world gen settings: the default is a 50/50 chance to start in Autumn or Spring.

DLC 20 DAY -> SOME PEOPLE -> SUMMER

SOME PEOPLE->  WINTER

WHY DIFFERENT?

if you look in the world options the starting season says "autumn OR summer" or something like that

Archived